Subject: [iccrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 00:10:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Congestion Control RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : rLEDBAT: receiver-driven Low Extra Delay Background Transport for TCP
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
                          Gabriel Montenegro
                          Praveen Balasubramanian
	Filename        : draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-08-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies the rLEDBAT, a set of mechanisms that enable
   the execution of a less-than-best-effort congestion control algorithm
   for TCP at the receiver end.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/