Subject: [iccrg] PhD position in Transport Layer for 5G Vehicular Edge Computing

From: Naeem Khademi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 11:04:13 +0100

Apologies in advance if you have already seen this email elsewhere; this
might be of interest of some in here...

Dear all

We are hiring a PhD student on *"Novel Transport Protocols & Services for
5G-enabled Vehicular Edge Computing" *on a fully funded position at
the Department
of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (IDE)
<https://www.uis.no/en/department-electrical-engineering-and-computer-science>
at
the University of Stavanger <https://www.uis.no/en> in Norway. If you
qualify and are interested in this rapidly evolving field of research, read
the project description and formal requirements and apply here:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/195731/phd-fellowship-in-transport-layer-for-5g-vehicular-edge-computing
.

*Application deadline: Thursday 10.12.2020*
*Application link:*
https://www.jobbnorge.no/jobseeker/#/application/apply/195731

The salary is offered in accordance with the State Salary Scale, l.pl 17.515,
code 1017, NOK 482 200 gross per year with salary development according to
seniority in the position.

Regards,
Naeem Khademi

Associate Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
University of Stavanger, Norway
Office Phone: (+47) 518 311 77
Email: [email-masked]