Subject: [Icnrg-harmonization] call next week Tuesday

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:26:37 +0200

Hi all,

this is just to inform you that we are planning to hold another call 
next week Tuesday, same time. We are aiming for one hour. Paul and I are 
currently working on the logistics, so please stay tuned.

Best regards,

Dirk

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 08:37:18 +0200

Hi all,

Quick update: due to conflicts,  we are postponing this to next week Tuesday, 10:00 am PST.

Best regards,
Dirk 

---- Dirk Kutscher schrieb ----

>_______________________________________________
>Icnrg-harmonization mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg-harmonization