Subject: [Icnrg-harmonization] ICN Harmonization

From: "Paul Polakos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:46:53 -0400

Folks,

We will resume the NDN/CCN Harmonization discussions following the break for
the Kyoto meeting starting next tues Oct 18th.  We will continue weekly up
until the break for the ICNRG/IETF Seoul meeting starting Nov 13th.  You
will find a recurring webex invite for the calls below (the invite is
actually from Michael Recchione). The time and duration of the calls will
stay as we had them before the Kyoto break, ie Tues 10-12 noon US Pacific
Time.  Hopefully this continues to work for everyone.

Our near-term objective is to produce a differences document for
presentation and discussion at the ICNRG meeting in Seoul.  The intent of
the document is simply to capture the explanations of the respective
approaches to the different aspects of ICN that we covered on the calls so
far as well as the rationales for the choices made.   I will send out an
outline of the document before the next call so we can review it and agree
on the plan to finish it over the following weeks.  We will have 3 weeks to
write and review the draft so not much time. We will plan to send the paper
to the ICNRG by Tues Nov 8th so the rest of the community has time to read
it before the meeting in Seoul  (Sun Nov 13th).

Hope this works for everyone.  Suggestions of course are welcome. 

Thanks,

Paul

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Michael Recchione (mirecchi) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:27
To: Michael Recchione (mirecchi); [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Giovanna Carofiglio (gcarofig); Luca Muscariello
(lumuscar)
Subject: ICN Harmonization
When: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 13:00-15:00 (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US &
Canada).
Where: 

Correcting bad email address.

Weekly meeting, every Tuesday, 1-3PM EST

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --   

<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m40422c324af64f6185fb26f270db
ae5b> Join WebEx meeting   
Meeting number: 308 333 502  
Meeting password: 1234321  

If you are a host,
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m531ea14720e2c60e1d89cd3a27a1
78d4> go here to view host information.

Join by phone  
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)  
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)  
Access code: 308 333 502  
 
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=22505
8733&tollFree=1> Global call-in numbers  |
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling
restrictions   

Can't join the meeting?  <https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc> Contact
support.   
  
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss
your concerns with the host or do not join the session..

---

From: "Paul Polakos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:48:26 -0400

Material for the upcoming call. 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Michael Recchione (mirecchi) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:27
To: Michael Recchione (mirecchi); [email-masked];

  

If you are a host,

Join by phone

---

From: "Paul Polakos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:06:27 -0400

All,

I apologize for the delay.  I am trying to arrange for the bridge to be
opened.   Please hang on for a few minutes.

Thanks 

paul

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Michael Recchione (mirecchi) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:27
To: Michael Recchione (mirecchi); [email-masked];

  

If you are a host,

Join by phone