Subject: [icnrg] Reminder: submissions for second CCNx community meeting due May 31, 2012

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 11:26:16 PDT

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder that submissions for the second CCNx community
meting are due on May 31, 2012. More details below.
Thanks,
-Priya

>
>After a successful hosting of the first CCNx Community Meeting at PARC in
>September 2011, we are pleased to announce the second CCNx Community
>Meeting, a gathering for researchers and developers who are familiar with
>the Content Centric Networking (CCN) architecture and/or working with the
>CCNx Open Source platform.  We are expanding the community meeting to a
>2-day event this year. It will be held on Wednesday, September 12 and
>Thursday, September 13, 2012 at INRIA¹s Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée
>Research Center, France.
>
>If you are interested in CCN and/or the CCNx platform for your own
>applications, or developing the CCNx platform itself, we hope that you
>will consider participating in the community meeting in September by
>presenting your work in the form of technical talks, panels, posters,
>and/or demonstrations.  We invite submissions from academic, industrial,
>and government institutions and especially welcome submissions from major
>projects working with CCN and/or CCNx around the world.
>
>The objective of the meeting is to strengthen the community of CCN and/or
>CCNx users, developers, and researchers by discussing experiences, use
>cases, plans and potential collaborations. Focus topics for the
>submissions include but are not restricted to:
>
>  *   Application experiences
>  *   Experimental results
>  *   Use cases
>  *   Platform enhancements and roadmap
>  *   Testbed collaboration
>  *   Project CCNx organization
>  *   CCN-related research issues such as naming, routing, security,
>resource management, etc.
>
>We eagerly welcome submissions from students. Please note that this
>meeting is designed to build, foster and sustain the interest of the
>global community around CCN and/or CCNx and is not designed to be a
>peer-reviewed scientific publication venue. The submission process is
>simple and lightweight. More details about the submission process and the
>deadlines are available on the CCNx website:
>http://www.ccnx.org/ccnxcon2012/
>
>For all inquiries, please write to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>.
>
>Thank you and looking forward to your participation.
>
>-Priya