Subject: [icnrg] Notifying for the new draft of ICN wireless sensor and actor networks scenarios

From: Ngoc Thanh Dinh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:48:10 +0900

Dear ICNRG members,

We have submitted the new draft of ICN wireless sensor and actor networks
scenarios.
We are interesting in ICN topic for wireless sensor network and IoT
(Internet of Things).
We would like to receive your comments and contribution from you.

The detail information of our draft:

A new version of I-D, draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-00.txt

has been successfully submitted by Ngoc-Thanh Dinh and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:            draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios

Revision:              00

Title:                      ICN Wireless Sensor and Actor Network BaseLine
Scenarios

Creation date:   2013-01-14

WG ID:                  Individual Submission

Number of pages: 6

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-00.txt

Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios

Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-00

Abstract:

   This document presents scenarios for information centric wireless

   sensor and actor networks. The scenarios selected for inclusion in

   this first draft aim to exercise a variety of aspects in wireless

   sensor and actor network that an ICN solution could address.

Thank you very much!
-- 
Dinh Ngoc Thanh | PhD candidate
Soongsil university - Seoul Korea
M: (+82) 010 4197 1879