Subject: [icnrg] EXTENDED: IEEE P2P'13 - Demo/Poster deadline extended to May 31

From: Benedikt Elser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 01:26:53 +0200

(We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this email)

DEADLINE EXTENSION: The deadline of the P2P'13 Poster/Demo sessions has 
been extended to May 31, 2013!

Please see the updated CFP below.

##########################################################################
                             IEEE P2P 2013
         13th International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Computing
                  and Decentralized Distributed Systems
                    CALL FOR DEMONSTRATIONS & POSTERS
##########################################################################

                   September 9-11 2013, Trento (Italy)
               http://www.p2p13.org/call-for-demonstrations

##########################################################################
#  Submission deadline: May 31, 2013                                     #
#  Notification: July 17, 2013                                           #
#  Author registration deadline: July 26, 2013                           #
#  Camera-ready deadline: August 2, 2013                                 #
#  Conference dates: September 9-11, 2013                                #
##########################################################################

P2P'13 will host Poster and Demo Sessions, with the aim of fostering
interactions between researchers, developers and the community.

The Demo session will offer the opportunity for demonstrations of
operational P2P systems or applications that exhibit novel features.

The Poster session will provide a forum for researchers to present early
results and ongoing work, obtaining feedback from the community.

Proposals for demonstrations describing the system/application and
poster description should be submitted as extended abstracts through
EasyChair:
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeep2p13posterandde

Please refer to the main conference for the topics of interest. The
extended abstracts should be up to 2 pages in length, in pdf format,
IEEE style and should be submitted through the conference submission
system by May 17, 2013.

The 2-page extended abstracts of the accepted demonstrations and posters
will be included in the conference proceedings, published by IEEE, and
the authors will be requested to sign an IEEE copyright form. At least
one proposer of every accepted demonstration or poster must register to
the conference not later than July 26, 2013 and give the demonstration
or present the poster.

A table, power, and (wired or wireless) connectivity (NATed private IP
addresses) will be provided for each demo. For special arrangements,
please contact the Demo chairs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Contact Information
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Damiano Carra and Luca Abeni (Demo and Poster co-chairs)
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Renato Lo Cigno (General Chair)
Email: [email-masked]