Subject: [icnrg] FW: CCNxCon 2013 - Call for Submissions (Deadline May 22, 2013)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 21:38:54 +0000

Friendly reminder that the deadline for submissions to CCNxCon 2013 is May
22, 2013. More details are available at http://www.ccnx.org/ccnxcon2013/

Please email us at [email-masked] if you have any questions.

Thanks,
-Priya

>After two successful CCNx Community Meetings in 2011 and 2012, we are
>pleased to announce the third CCNx Community Meeting, a gathering for
>researchers and developers who are familiar with the Content Centric
>Networking (CCN) architecture and/or working with the CCNx Open Source
>platform.  The 2-day event will be held on Thursday, September 5 and
>Friday, September 6, 2013 at PARC¹s Palo Alto campus.
>
>If you are interested in CCN and/or the CCNx platform for your own
>applications, or developing the CCNx platform itself, we hope that you
>will consider participating in the community meeting in September by
>presenting your work in the form of technical talks, panels, posters,
>and/or demonstrations.  We invite submissions from academic, industrial,
>and government institutions and especially welcome submissions from major
>projects working with CCN and/or CCNx around the world.
>
>The purpose of the meeting is to strengthen the community of CCN and/or
>CCNx users, developers, and researchers by discussing experiences, use
>cases, plans and potential collaborations. Focus topics for the
>submissions include but are not restricted to:
>
>
>  *   Application experiences
>  *   Experimental results
>  *   Use cases
>  *   Platform enhancements and roadmap
>  *   Testbed collaboration
>  *   Project CCNx organization
>  *   CCN-related research issues such as naming, routing, security,
>resource management, etc.
>
>
>We eagerly welcome submissions from students. Please note that this
>meeting is designed to build, foster and sustain the interest of the
>global community around CCN and/or CCNx and is not designed to be a
>scientific publication venue. For people who are only interested in
>attending this event (and not presenting), there will be separate
>instructions on registering for the event.
>
>SUBMISSION
>
>We need to hear from you about your interests and what you can
>contribute! The process is simple and lightweight: if you are interested
>in presenting, please send an email message to the submissions address
>below with the following information:
>
>
>  *   Your current or anticipated work related to CCN and/or CCNx (1
>short paragraph max)
>  *   Abstract of information or demonstration you could present during
>the meeting (1 short paragraph max).  If there are multiple distinct
>topics you could present, please include separate abstracts clearly
>distinguished.
>  *   Indicate whether you would be interested in presenting your work as
>a technical talk, poster and/or demo. Please note that if your submission
>is accepted, we may not be able to accommodate your request to present a
>technical talk and you may be asked to present your work as a poster
>instead.
>  *   Topics for the program that are of greatest interest to you (1
>short paragraph max)
>
>The total submission (with one abstract) must be no longer than one page
>of text with font size no smaller than 11 point (around 700 words total).
> If there are multiple topic abstracts the submission may be
>proportionally longer up to two pages of text in total.  You may include
>the text in the body of the message or attach a PDF file  no other
>submission format will be considered.
>
>Submission address: [email-masked]
>
>Submission Deadline: Submissions with abstracts are due by May 22, 2013.
>Notification: June 30, 2013
>
>Thank you and looking forward to your participation.
>-CCNxCon 2013 Program Committee

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:41:56 +0000

Hello everyone,

Many of you have asked for an extension, so we are extending the
submissions deadline to June 5th, 2013.
Looking forward to your submissions.

Submission details are below. Please email us at [email-masked] if you
have any questions.

Thanks,

CCNxCon 2013 Program Committee

>>Friday, September 6, 2013 at PARC's Palo Alto campus.
>>
>>Submission Deadline: Submissions with abstracts are due by June 5, 2013.