Subject: [icnrg] CCNxCon 2013 - Preliminary program and registration information

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 21:13:46 +0000

Hello everyone,

The list of accepted technical talks, posters and demos to be presented at
CCNxCon 2013 is now available at
 http://www.ccnx.org/ccnxcon2013/ccnxcon-2013-program/

Free registration for CCNxCon 2013 is now open and registration
information is available at http://www.ccnx.org/ccnxcon2013/
Registration deadline is August 20, 2013 - so please register as soon as
possible.

Looking forward to seeing you all the event.

Thanks,
-CCNxCon 2013 Program Committee

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 01:13:11 +0000

Hello everyone,

Detailed Technical Program for this year's CCNxCon2013 is now available at
http://www.ccnx.org/ccnxcon2013/ccnxcon-2013-official-agenda/

If you haven't already registered for the event, please do so at the
earliest. Instructions for registration are available at the main
CCNxCon2013 webpage: http://www.ccnx.org/ccnxcon2013/

Deadline for registration is August 20, 2013.

If you have any questions, please write to us at [email-masked]

Thanks,
-Priya