Subject: [icnrg] Notification new draft: The NetInf Bluetooth Convergence Layer

From: Börje Ohlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:30:05 +0200

A  draft for "The NetInf Bluetooth Convergence Layer" is available at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sunde-netinf-protocol-bluetooth/

	Börje
-------------------------------------------------------

Network Working Group                                           L. Sunde
Internet-Draft                                        Uppsala University
Intended status: Standards Track                           July 03, 2013
Expires: January 04, 2014

                 The NetInf Bluetooth Convergence Layer
                draft-sunde-netinf-protocol-bluetooth-00

Abstract

   This document defines a Network of Information (NetInf) convergence
   layer intended to be used over some Bluetooth protocol providing
   reliable transmission.  A convergence layer handles the transport of
   NetInf requests and responses.  In this convergence layer the common
   NetInf messages are defined using JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)
   and Named Data Object (NDO) octet parts, both using length prefixes.
   While the convergence layer is intended to be used over Bluetooth,
   any underlying protocol providing reliable transmission could
   potentially be used.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:46:23 +0100

Pretty cool! Just wondering - is there any code?

S.

On 07/17/2013 10:30 AM, Börje Ohlman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg
>