Subject: Re: [icnrg] ICN Survey

From: "George C. Polyzos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:02:03 +0300

Dear all,

We have an ICN survey paper, titled "A Survey of Information-Centric
Networking Research," about to be published in the IEEE Communications
Surveys & Tutorials that recently appeared online:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6563278

DOI: 10.1109/SURV.2013.070813.00063

Alternatively, a pre-publication version is available from our site:

http://www.mm.aueb.gr/index.php?option=com_jresearch
<http://www.mm.aueb.gr/index.php?option=com_jresearch&view=publication&task=
show&id=344&Itemid=99> &view=publication&task=show&id=344&Itemid=99

Of course, comments welcome.

Regards,

-GP

Prof. George C. Polyzos, Director

Mobile Multimedia Laboratory

Department of Informatics

Athens University of Economics and Business

47A Evelpidon Street

GR-11362 Athens, Greece

Tel.: +30 2108203650, assistant: +30 2108203646; Fax: +30 2108203325

Email: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

http://mm.aueb.gr/~polyzos, http://niovi.aueb.gr/~gcp