Subject: [icnrg] PhD Position in ICN at UCL, UK

From: George Pavlou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 13:51:26 +0000

*PhD Studentship on Information-Centric Networking available at 
University College London*

A PhD studentship in Information Centric Networking (ICN) is available, 
supported jointly through a UCL Impact Scholarship and through the 
European Union FP7 research project GreenICN -- Architecture and 
Applications of Green Information-Centric Networking. Given that there 
is an award of 3 years home/EU fees and stipend costs, we are looking to 
recruit a very high calibre home or EU PhD student to work in this 
emerging area of crucial importance. Note that overseas applicants are 
NOT eligible.

Further information is available following the link below:
http://www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/vacancies/phd/home-eu-phd-studentship-in-information-centric-networking

Applicants must fulfil the normal academic requirements for postgraduate 
study. In order to accelerate the process, a detailed CV including 
qualifications, experience and the names of two referees to be 
potentially contacted together with a one page research statement should 
be sent by email to Prof. George Pavlou ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, see also http://www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/~gpavlou/ 
<http://www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/%7Egpavlou/>) and Dr Yiannis Psaras 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>) with subject "GreenICN 
PhD studentship". The selected applicant will be instructed to apply 
formally through PhD admissions.

*Closing Date: 31^st  December 2013*