Subject: [icnrg] ACM ICN-2014 Call for Papers

From: "George Xylomenos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 23:57:17 +0200

Following up on Borje’s message:

Call For Papers

1st ACM Conference In Information-Centric Networking (ICN-2014) Paris,
France, September 24-26, 2014
<http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2014/>
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2014/

ACM ICN-2014 calls for submissions on the research results in all aspects of
ICN research, with particular emphasis on contributions to architectural
designs and evaluations. It will be a single track conference featuring
paper and poster presentations, panel discussions and demonstrations. We
invite submissions describing significant research contributions including
but not limited to the following topics:

   - Architecture design and evaluation

   - Comparison of ICN architecture proposals

   - Limits and limitations of ICN architectures

   - ICN evaluation methodology and metrics

   - Evaluation of ICN benefits

   - Analysis of scalability issues in ICN

   - ICN enabled applications

   - Routing in ICN networks

   - Mobility support

   - Trust management

   - Access control mechanisms

   - ICN economics and business models

   - Tools and experimentation facilities

   - Measurement methodologies

   - Experience from implementations and experiments

   - Specific scenarios and implementation approaches

   - Feasibility studies for high speed networking

   - Privacy

   - ICN Deployment

   - ICN APIs

Submissions

Full paper submissions are expected to report new research contributions
that have not been published elsewhere. Submissions can be up to 10 pages in
length following the SIGCOMM format. The detailed submission instructions
can be found on the conference web page. Note that, for certain accepted
papers, the TPC may recommend them to be shortened to 6 pages for the final
publication. Some papers may also be accepted for poster presentations
accompanied with a 2-page extended abstract.

Demo proposals are expected to report novel results from experimentation and
simulations. Submissions should be a 2-page extended abstract. The detailed
submission instructions can be found on the conference web page. 

ACM ICN-2014 also invites proposals for tutorials and panel sessions. Please
see Call for Tutorials and Call for Panels on the conference web page.

Important Dates

- May 23, 2014   Paper title and abstract registrations due

- May 30, 2014   Submissions due

- July 1, 2014   Tutorial and Panel proposals due

- September 24-26, 2014   Conference

Conference General Chairs

   - Giovanna Carofiglio, Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, France

   - Luca Muscariello, Orange Labs, France

Technical Program Committee Chairs

   - Lixia Zhang, UCLA, USA

   - Dirk Kutscher, NEC Laboratories Europe, Germany

Technical Program Committee Members

   - Bengt Alghren, SICS, Sweden

   - Mayutan Arumaithurai, Universität Göttingen, Germany

   - Tohru Asami, University of Tokyo, Japan

   - Nicola Blefari-Melazzi, University of Rome Tor Vergata

   - Jeff Burke, UCLA, USA

   - Antonio Carzaniga, University of Lugano, Switzerland

   - Patrick Crowley, Washington University in St. Louis, USA

   - Lars Eggert, NetApp, Germany

   - Christian Esteve Rothenberg, University of Campinas, Brazil

   - Kevin Fall, Carnegie Mellon University, USA

   - Stephen Farrell, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland

   - Serge Fdida, UPMC, France

   - Volker Hilt, Bell Labs/Alcatel-Lucent, Germany

   - Myeong-Wuk Jang, Samsung Electronics, Korea

   - Jussi Kangasharju, Helsinki University, Finland

   - Bruno Kauffmann, Orange Labs, France

   - Ted (Taekyoung) Kwon, Seoul National University, Korea

   - Edith Ngai, Uppsala University, Sweden

   - Dave Oran, Cisco Research, USA

   - Jörg Ott, Aalto University, Finland

  - Christos Papadopoulos, University of Colorado, USA

   - Craig Partridge, BBN, USA

   - George Pavlou, UCL, UK

   - Konstantinos Pentikousis, EICT, Germany

   - Diego Perino, Bell Labs/Alcatel-Lucent, France

   - K.K. Ramakrishnan, USA

   - James Roberts, INRIA, France

   - Jan Seedorf, NEC Laboratories Europe, Germany

   - Thomas Schmidt, HAW Hamburg, Germany

   - Karen Sollins, MIT, USA

   - Tian Song, Beijing Institute of Technology, China

   - Christian Tschudin, Uni Basel, Switzerland

   - Ersin Uzun, PARC, USA

   - Lan Wang, University of Memphis, USA

   - Cedric Westphal, Huawei Innovation Center, USA

   - Beichuan Zhang, University of Arizona, USA

Organization Committee:

Steering Committee Chair: George C. Polyzos, AUEB, Greece

Treasurer: Ignacio Solis, PARC, USA

Tutorial Chair: Cedric Westphal, Huawei, USA Publication Chair: Paulo
Mendes, Lusófona University, Portugal Sponsorship Chair: Börje Ohlman,
Ericsson Research, Sweden Publicity Chair: George Xylomenos, AUEB, Greece

-- 

George Xylomenos

Mobile Multimedia Laboratory

Department of Informatics

Athens University of Economics and Business  <http://mm.aueb.gr/~xgeorge/>
http://mm.aueb.gr/~xgeorge/