Subject: [icnrg] NDN/ICN at NANOG

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 22:19:31 +0200

Folks,

  those of you who are not subscribed to NANOG might be interested in 
the current discussion:

  * http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2014-September/069636.html

  The discussion focuses on NDN but also includes ICN in general. 
Anyhow, it's (as far as I know) the first time that ICN-related stuff is 
publicly discussed in the broader operator community. Could be 
interesting to follow.

Cheers
  matthias

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net

---

From: "Mayutan A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 08:29:02 +0200

They are discussing it on Hackernews too:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8271576

The discussion is based on the following article on NetworkWorld titled " UCLA,
Cisco & more join forces to replace TCP/IP"
http://www.networkworld.com/article/2602109/lan-wan/ucla-cisco-more-join-forces-to-replace-tcpip.html

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Matthias Waehlisch <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg
>