Subject: [icnrg] Updated agenda and remote participation logistics

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 22:14:21 +0000

Dear all,

I have updated the agenda.

If you are interested to participate remotely, please use the included WebEx information.

I have set up an Etherpad for note taking -- we still need a note taker (hint).

See you tomorrow,

Dirk

-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/agenda/agenda-91-icnrg

ICNRG Meeting @ IETF-91
=======================

Monday, November 10, 2014
15:20 -- 18:30
Room: Kahili (http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/91/venue/?room=kahili)

Etherpad for notes: https://neclab.titanpad.com/ICNRG-IETF91

WebEx: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m33d4e880809e14e1becaacee95764696
WebEx meeting number: 	641 429 408 
WebEx Meeting password:	1234
Audio stream: http://ietf91streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf917.m3u
              
General remote participation info: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/remote-participation.html

ICNRG web page: http://irtf.org/icnrg
ICNRG Wiki: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/icnrg

Agenda
======

15:20 Welcome, Agenda Bashing, Status [Chairs] -- 15 min
      - Baseline Scenarios Status
      - ICN Challenges Last Call
      - Report from interim

15:35 Video Update [Cedric Westphal] -- 15 min
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-videostreaming

15:50 IoT Update [GQ Wang / Ravi Ravindran] -- 15 min
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-iot-icn-challenges
      http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-icnrg-1.pdf

16:05 Bloom Filter-based Name Resolution Update [Jungha Hong] -- 15 min
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-icnrg-bloomfilterbased-name-resolution

16:20 "CCN/NDN Protocol Wire Format and Functionality Considerations [GQ Wang] -- 15 min
      http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-icnrg-0.pdf

16:35 QoE in ICN Discussion [Damien Saucez] -- 30 min

17:05 Abstracted Network API for ICN [Cinyoung Hur] --15 min
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hur-icnrg-abstracted-network-api-01

17:20 Demo: Web of Trust in ICN [Jan Seedorf] -- 15 min
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seedorf-icn-wot-selfcertifying-00
      http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-icnrg-2.ppt

17:35 Wrap up