Subject: [icnrg] Call for Papers: Information Centric Networking (IEEE-CIC China Communications)

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 23:45:14 +0800

Call for Papers -- Feature Topic, Vol.12, No.7, 2015 
Information Centric Networking 
http://www.china-cic.cn/html_magazine/20141129135512.html

Information-Centric Networking (ICN) is an emerging direction in Future
Internet architecture research, gaining significant tractions among academia
and industry. 

Aiming to replace the conventional host-to-host communication model by a
data-centric model, ICN treats data content as the first class entity in
network architecture. It not only brings benefits in application
development, content distribution and security, but also challenges in
almost every front of networking. 

Over the last few years many research efforts in ICN have been carried out
and made significant advances in the design, evaluation, and understanding
of ICN architectures. A global research and development community for ICN
has been formed, and a number of specific architectural proposals have been
formulated. 

Focusing on the development of ICN, China Communications calls for papers on
Information-Centric Networking architecture topics, specific algorithms and
protocols, as well as results from implementations and experimentation.

SCHEDULE
Submission Deadline: January 15, 2015
Acceptance Notification (1st round): March 1, 2015 Minor Revision Due: March
20, 2015 Final Decision Due: April 15, 2015 Final Manuscript Due: May 15,
2015 Publication Date: July 15, 2015

GUEST EDITORS

Prof. Jun BI, Tsinghua University, China. 
Dr. Luca Muscariello, Orange Labs, France. 
Prof. Beichuan Zhang, University of Arizona, USA. 

TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING: 

1.     New ICN architecture
2.     ICN naming
3.     ICN routing
4.     ICN caching
5.     ICN mobility
6.     ICN trust and security
7.     ICN resource management and traffic models
8.     ICN applications
9.     Experience from ICN implementations and experiments
10.  Tools, testbeds, and measurements for ICN 

SUBMISSION GUIDANCE

China Communications seeks original, UNPUBLISHED research papers reporting
substantive new work in various aspects of Information Centric Networking.
Papers MUST clearly indicate your contributions to the field of Information
Centric Networking and properly cite related work in this field.

Papers should be submitted in two separate .doc files (preferred) or .pdf
files: 1) Main Document (including paper title, abstract, key words, and
full text); 2) Title page (including paper title, author affiliation,
acknowledgement and any other information related with the authors’
identification) through the  <http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/chinacomm>
Manuscript Central. Please register or login at
<http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/chinacomm> http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.
com/chinacomm, then go to the author center and follow the instructions
there. Remember to select “Feature Topic: Information Centric Networking -
July Issue, 2015” as your manuscript type when submitting; otherwise, it
might be considered as a regular paper. Each submission must be accompanied
by the following information:

● an abstract of about 150 words
● 3-8 keywords
● original photographs with high-resolution (300 dpi or greater); eps. or
tif. format is preferred ● sequentially numbered references. The basic
reference format is: [#]LEE W, BRYANT S, MIILER H M, et al. Mining Data
Correlation from Multi-Faceted Sensor Data in Internet of Things[J]. China
Communications, 2011, 8(1): 132-138.
● brief biographies of authors (50-75 words) ● contact information,
including email and mailing addresses 

Please note that each submission will normally be approximately 4500 words,
with no more than 20 mathematical formulas, accomplished by up to 10 figures
and/or tables.

ABOUT CHINA COMMUNICATIONS

China Communications (ISSN 1673-5447) is the only English-language magazine
of communications field in China. It is officially published monthly by the
China Institute of Communications (CIC) towards research institutes,
universities, enterprises and governmental authorities in the field of
Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs) all over the world. 

Aiming at promoting worldwide exchange in the ICTs sector, a Memorandum of
Understanding has been conducted in November, 2011 by and between CIC and
the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc); both parties are committed to
publishing high-quality papers in China Communications to contribute to the
global ICTs industry starting from January 2013. The publication will
provide instant access to the latest articles and papers presenting
leading-edge development of academic research as well as significant
technical evolutions in practice.

China Communications has been included in the THOMSON REUTERS MASTER JOURNAL
LIST (formerly known as ISI “Philadelphia List”), namely SCIE (Science
Citation Index-Expanded) index since January, 2007. It has also been
included in Scopus database since January, 2009. In addition, all articles
have been available in the IEEE Xplore beginning January, 2013. 

Further information is available at: www.chinacommunications.cn <http://www.
chinacommunications.cn>  . 

______________________________________________________________
IEEE Communications Society Tech. Committee on Computer Communications
http://committees.comsoc.org/tccc/
TCCC Announce: For announcements concerning computer networking and
communications.
[email-masked]
https://comsoc-listserv.ieee.org/