Subject: [icnrg] Postdoctoral position on NDN at SystemX in Paris, France.

From: MUSCARIELLO Luca IMT/OLN <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:41:29 +0100

Hi,

We are seeking a postdoctoral researcher to work in the "Network 
Architecture" project
in the research institute SystemX (http://www.irt-systemx.fr/?lang=en).
The project is partially funded by Orange, Alcatel-Lucent and the French 
government,
and focuses  on applications of NDN to content-delivery and mobile 
networks.

We search a candidate to work on one of the following tasks for at least 
12 months and no more than 18 months:
- NDN protocols design, analysis and development;
- experimental research using the NDN prototype in a large scale testbed.
- web traffic analysis;

More information about the project can be found at the following web 
site http://systemx.enst.fr
The project is physically located at the LINCS in Paris 
(http://www.lincs.fr).

Candidates can apply to the position by sending a mail to me at 
[email-masked]

Best regards
Luca Muscariello

-- 
Orange Labs Networks
MUSCARIELLO Luca - NMP/TRM
38 - 40, rue du General Leclerc
92794 Issy Les Moulineaux Cedex 9 - France
Tel : +33 (0)1 45 29 60 37
http://perso.rd.francetelecom.fr/muscariello
http://systemx.enst.fr