Subject: [icnrg] Updated CCNx 1.0 drafts

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 22:53:51 +0000

All,

We have updated two of the ccnx 1.0 documents prior to Dallas.

In the Semantics document, the main changes are:
- clarified some language around Interest Return messages

URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxsemantics/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-01

In the Messages document, the main changes are:
- Rearranged where Link is described
- Removed language about the “metadata” container in an Interest, it is flattened as per the prior version.
- Added a section on reserving experimental TLV type numbers (0x1000 - 0x1FFF).
- Added a section on Organization Specific TLVs (aka vendor TLVs).

URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxmessages-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxmessages/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxmessages-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxmessages-01

Marc Mosko