Subject: [icnrg] CCNxCon 2015 - Preliminary program

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:39:44 +0000

Hi folks.

CCNxCon 2015 will take place May 18 to the 21st.  We have a preliminary
program out.  

CCNxCon is the venue to discuss developments specific to the CCNx project.
 We will have discussions on protocols, architectures and experimentation.
 We also plan to have a tutorial, hackathon, demos and for the first time
an interop between the different CCNx 1.0 implementations.

More information about the meeting at: https://www.ccnx.org/ccnxcon-2015/
More information about the program at:
https://www.ccnx.org/ccnxcon-2015-program/

We hope to see many of you at the meeting (in Palo Alto).

Cheers,

Nacho

--
Nacho (Ignacio) Solis
Protocol Architect
Principal Scientist
Palo Alto Research Center (PARC)
+1(650)812-4458
[email-masked]