Subject: [icnrg] Call for Tutorials - ICN 2015

From: Christos Papadopoulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:20:31 -0600

Apologies if you receive duplicates.

                              Call for Tutorials

   ** 2nd ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2015) **

                     Sponsored by ACM and ACM SIGCOMM

            http://conferences2.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2015/cft.php

           San Francisco, USA, September 30 - October 2, 2015

Following last year’s successful tutorials, ACM ICN 2015 solicits 
proposals for full-day or half-day tutorials on topics relevant to the 
ICN research that can help the audience gain further understanding of 
this new and exciting area.

Tutorials may be lectures, hands-on training, or any combination of the 
above. Tutorial proposals should be submitted in PDF format, not 
exceeding three (3) pages in total, and be sent to the tutorial chair, 
Christos Papadopoulos ([email-masked]). Each proposal must 
include:

- a motivation for the tutorial (why this, why at ICN 2015?)
- an outline of the tutorial content
- the type of tutorial (e.g., lecture vs. hands-on)
- references to previous iterations of the tutorial (if applicable)
   including their date, venue, topics and number of participants and
   the motivation for the new proposal
- requirements for the tutorial room
- requirements for the attendants (e.g., must bring own laptop,
   familiarity with certain technologies or topics, etc.)
- any limitations (e.g., number of participants)

Christos Papadopoulos
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado