Subject: [icnrg] NFD 0.3.3 and ndn-cxx 0.3.3 released

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 19:30:38 -0700

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce release of version 0.3.3 of Named Data Networking
Forwarding Daemon (NFD) and ndn-cxx library.

The detailed notes for the releases:
 - for NFD: http://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.3.3/RELEASE_NOTES.html
 - for ndn-cxx library: http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.3.3/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install pre-compiled binaries on Ubuntu
Linux (12.04, 14.04, and 15.04), how to install NDN software using MacPort
packages or HomeBrew on OS X, tutorials, HOWTOs, a FAQ and other useful
resources are available on official webpages of NFD and ndn-cxx:
 - http://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.3.3/
 - http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.3.3/

The latest version of NFD developer's guide:
- http://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-0021-4-nfd-developer-guide/.

* * *

A special welcome to new contributors: Eric Newberry, João Pereira, Yukai Tu,
and Mickey Sweatt.

* * *

The NDN/NFD Team:
  Alexander Afanasyev, Junxiao Shi, Beichuan Zhang, Lixia Zhang, Ilya Moiseenko,
  Yingdi Yu, Wentao Shang, Yanbiao Li, Spyridon Mastorakis, Yi Huang, Jerald
  Paul Abraham, Steve DiBenedetto, Chengyu Fan, Christos Papadopoulos, Davide
  Pesavento, Giulio Grassi, Giovanni Pau, Hang Zhang, Tian Song, Haowei Yuan,
  Hila Ben Abraham, Patrick Crowley, Syed Obaid Amin, Vince Lehman, Lan Wang,
  Eric Newberry, and others (http://named-data.net/project/participants/)