Subject: [icnrg] CCNx specification request for comments

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:20:04 +0000

Hi folks, 

Before the January interim meeting in Paris we updated the CCNx Messages  
and CCNx Semantics documents. We presented a summary of these changes at  
the meeting. The slides from that talk are available here: 

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/01/14/icnrg/slides/slides-interim-2016-icnrg-1-12.pdf 

We would appreciate if members of the ICNRG community could read the latest  
versions of these documents (linked below) and provide comments either on  
the mailing list or to the authors.  

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics/ 

Also, part of our discussion at the interim meeting covered an update to the 
LCI naming scheme. It was then also suggested to change the LCI (labeled content  
identifier) name back to the original CCN protocol identifier. In other words, a name  
with the LCI representation of "lci:/foo/bar" would now be "ccn:/foo/bar." We will 
complete this transition and update the documents as needed before the official 
meeting in April.  

Cheers, 
Chris