Subject: [icnrg] Reminder: ICNRG meeting on Thursday

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 05:02:42 +0200

Hi,

just as a reminder, we are going to have an ICNRG interim meeting tomorrow.

The meeting agenda and information on logistics is available at 
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/icnrg

The meeting takes place at Kyoto Research Park 
(http://www.krp.co.jp/english/) at 09:00 on Thursday. If you intend to 
come, please register on the Wiki or let us know.

To those of us who are currently in Kyoto, here are some travel tips:

Location of KRP on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/yi41D1oop4q

 From the Westin Miyako, take the Tozai line train at 8:16 from Keage 
Station towards Uzumasa-Tenjingawa. Get off at Nijo station and change 
to San-In line towards Kyoto station. Get off at Tambaguchi station and 
walk west on Gojo Dori. After two blocks, turn left (south) and find 
Kyoto Research Park on your right. Total travel time 32 min.

 From the city center (around Sanjo station), also take the Tozai line 
as described above.

 From Kyoto station, take the San-In line towards  Tambaguchi station 
and then proceed as described above.

Best regards,

Dirk