Subject: [icnrg] Announcing Linux Foundation/FD.io ICN open source project

From: Luca Muscariello <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:45:43 +0100

Dear all,

as a follow up to my previous message,
please find below a link to the newly created open source initiative on ICN.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/cicn

The project includes several software components and I invite you to walk
through
the wiki page for more details.

If you are interested, you can walk through the FD.io main page too, where
you'll find
all the details about the open governance, vendor neutrality and other
policies that specify
how these projects work.

https://fd.io

The CICN project was born to foster adoption of ICN and is open for
contribution from
the whole community: protocol developers, application developers,
experimenters, network operators and others.

The ICNRG is an important open forum and the CICN project wish to
collaborate closely with it in the future.

Best regards
Luca