Subject: [icnrg] Logistics for ICNRG Interim meeting tomorrow (Friday September 29) at FU-Berlin

From: "David Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 12:39:50 +0200

ICNRG’ers who will be at the Interim meeting tomorrow:

There are two important logistics items that are important to take care 
of in advance:

1. We need minute-takers. Please volunteer now. We will try to have four 
people, two for the AM sessions and two for the PM settings. We use 
Etherpad to record the notes (see the Wiki  at 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg for instructions).  Remember 
that we cannot even start the meeting without having minute takers, so 
it is enlightened self-interest to volunteer.

2. For those of you who are giving presentations, please send them to 
the chairs ([email-masked]) so we can upload them in advance to 
the meeting materials site.

Thanks and looking forward to a productive meeting tomorrow.

Your chairs, Börje, Dave, and Dirk.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:24:14 +0200 (CEST)

Esteemed co-chairs,

here is a contribution for the peviously planned panel on ping et al

for the case that there is time to present this point of view

best, c

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017, David Oran wrote:

> There are two important logistics items that are important to take care of
> in advance:
>
>  1.
>
>     We need minute-takers. Please volunteer now. We will try to have four
>  2.
>     For those of you who are giving presentations, please send them to the
>     chairs ([email-masked]) so we can upload them in advance to the
>     meeting materials site.
>