Subject: [icnrg] A new paper on pub-sub mechanisms for mobile ICN networks

From: Giuseppe Piro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 15:22:41 +0200

Dear all,

with this mail we are happy to announce that a new paper focusing on
publish-subscribe mechanisms in mobile ICN networks was recently
accepted to the Computer Networks (Elsevier) journal.

A. V. Ventrella, G. Piro, and L. A. Grieco," Publish-subscribe in
mobile information centric networks: modeling and performance
evaluation", Computer Networks (Elsevier), 2017.

In summary, the work formulates pull-based and push-based
publish-subscribe communication schema able to support user mobility
in ICN networks; provides analytical models describing the
communication overhead they incur; and investigates their accuracy
through computer simulations.

A draft of the accepted paper can be found here:
http://telematics.poliba.it/publications/2017/VentrellaCOMNET2017.pdf

We hope that this work could be very useful and interesting for the
current ICNRG activities.

Kind regards,
Giuseppe, on behalf of other authors.

--
Giuseppe Piro, PhD
Assistant Professor in Telecommunication
DEI, Politecnico di Bari
via Orabona 4 - 70125 (Bari), Italy.
email: [email-masked]
phone: +39 080 5963301
web: telematics.poliba.it/piro