Subject: [icnrg] NFD and ndn-cxx version 0.6.1 release

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:55:41 -0500

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.6.1 of Named Data
Networking Forwarding Daemon (NFD) and ndn-cxx library.

The detailed notes for the release:

  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.6.1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

and

  https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.6.1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install NFD on Ubuntu Linux (14.04,
16.04, and 17.10) and macOS (10.11, 10.12, 10.13), tutorials, HOWTOs,
a FAQ and other useful resources are available on the official NFD
website:
  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.6.1/

Binary packages of Ubuntu Linux will be available soon in our main PPA
repository (https://launchpad.net/~named-data/+archive/ubuntu/ppa).

* * *

Other related updates:

- NFD Developer's Guide to revision 8:
  https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-0021-8-nfd-developer-guide/

- NDN Essential Tools to version 0.6:
  https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools

---
The NDN Team