Subject: [icnrg] RG adoption of the draft: Deployment Considerations for Information-Centric Networking

From: "David Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:54:48 -0500

The ICNRG community has given support on the mailing list for adoption 
of 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines/ 
as a Research Group work item. The chairs therefore declare this draft 
adopted.

During the poll, some comments were received concerning how the Hybrid 
ICN (HICN) variant might not fit well with the taxonomy of approaches 
discussed in the draft. The authors have had some discussion on this, 
and issued a revised draft, which the group has consensus addresses that 
issue. This is the version that is adopted as an ICNRG working draft 
(draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-05).

Authors:

Please re-issue the draft as 
“draft-irtf-icnrg-deployment-guidelines” at your earliest 
convenience.

Congratulations on the support for this work and the chairs look forward 
to progressing this toward approval for publication as an Informational 
RFC.

Börje, Dave, and Dirk.