Subject: [icnrg] Join the RIOT Summit September 13-14 in Amsterdam

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 22:57:15 +0200

************************************************************************

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

RIOT Summit 2018

http://summit.riot-os.org/

************************************************************************

The RIOT community is delighted to invite you to the RIOT Summit 2018,
to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on September 13-14, 2018.

Join for great talks, demos and tutorials on practical, low-end, 
embedded IoT !

Registration is free (thanks to our sponsors!) but mandatory.
Register now at 
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/riot-summit-2018-tickets-48898118589

Highlights:

- Keynote by Jaime Jimenez, Ericsson
- Tutorials
- 12 talks on networking, security, applications, and future directions
- Demos
- Social at Rolling Rock Kitchen Amsterdam
- For more details: see http://summit.riot-os.org/

Colocated event:

- Just before RIOT Summit, in Amsterdam: Conference on Cryptographic 
Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES 2018)
Sept. 9-12. Details at https://ches.iacr.org

Supporters:

We gratefully thank the following companies for their generous support:
Cisco, RIPE NCC, Savoir-faire Linux, SIDN Labs, STMicroelectronics, 
wolfSSL, Zühlke.

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                  Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group   20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://inet.haw-hamburg.de/members/schmidt      Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °