Subject: [icnrg] NFD and ndn-cxx version 0.6.3 release

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 18:16:08 -0400

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.6.3 of Named Data
Networking Forwarding Daemon (NFD) and ndn-cxx library.

The detailed notes for the release:

  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.6.3/RELEASE_NOTES.html

and

  https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.6.3/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install NFD on Ubuntu Linux (16.04, 17.10,
and 18.04) and macOS (10.11, 10.12, 10.13), tutorials, HOWTOs,
a FAQ and other useful resources are available on the official NFD
website:
  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.6.3/

* * *

Other related updates:

- NFD Developer's Guide to revision 10:
  https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-0021-10-nfd-developer-guide/

- NDN Essential Tools to version 0.6.2:
  https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools

---
The NDN Team