Subject: [icnrg] Please send materials for Thursday agenda items to the chairs

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 10:17:33 +0700

Thanks to those of you who have already sent your presentation material 
to the chairs - they have been uploaded to the Materials site on the 
data tracker.

As of Monday, we have yet to receive materials for the following agenda 
items:

CCNinfo next steps discussion - Hitoshi Asaeda (20 min)
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo/

Update on ICN-IoT draft - Ravi Ravindran (15 min)
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-icniot/

ICN-Lowpan status - Thomas C. Schmidt (15 min)
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-icnlowpan/

One further note - we are generalizing the agenda item on CCInfo to be 
amore extended discussion of ICN management tools and how the various 
approaches might work together. As part of that, we’ll have an update 
on the ICN Ping and Traceroute drafts in addition to the update on 
CCNInfo.

Thanks,
Börje, Dave & Dirk.