Subject: [icnrg] IEEE Communications Magazine (issue Nov. 2018) Series on ICN Security

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 20:06:23 +0100

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to let you know that the following papers have become 
published and available in IEEExplore in Nov. 2018. Hope you will find 
the list of papers useful for your work:

Xiaoming Fu, Dirk Kutscher, Satyajayant Misra, Ruidong Li (guest 
editors),Information-Centric Networking Security 
<https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8539022/>, IEEE Communications 
Magazine, 56(11): 60 - 61, Nov 2018.

Zhiyi Zhang, Yingdi Yu, Haitao Zhang, Eric Newberry, Spyridon 
Mastorakis, Yanbiao Li, Alexander Afanasyev, Lixia Zhang, An Overview of 
Security Support in Named Data Networking 
<https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8539023/>, IEEE Communications 
Magazine, 56(11): 62 - 68, Nov 2018.

      <https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8539024/>

Michal Krol, Claudio Marxer, Dennis Grewe, Ioannis Psaras, Christian 
Tschudin, Open Security Issues for Edge Named Function Environments 
<https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8539024/>, IEEE Communications 
Magazine, 56(11): 69 - 75, Nov 2018.

Licheng Wang, Zonghua Zhang, Mianxiong Dong, Lihua Wang, Zhenfu Cao, 
Yixian Yang, Securing Named Data Networking: Attribute-Based Encryption 
and Beyond <https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8539025/>, IEEE 
Communications Magazine, 56(11): 76 - 81, Nov 2018.

Yong Yu, Yannan Li, Xiaojiang Du, Ruonan Chen, Bo Yang, Content 
Protection in Named Data Networking: Challenges and Potential Solutions 
<https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8539026/>, IEEE Communications 
Magazine, 56(11): 82 - 87, Nov 2018.

Tan Nguyen, Hoang-Long Mai, Guillaume Doyen, Remi Cogranne, Wissam 
Mallouli, Edgardo Montes de Oca, Olivier Festor, A Security Monitoring 
Plane for Named Data Networking Deployment 
<https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8539027/>, IEEE Communications 
Magazine, 56(11): 88 - 94, Nov 2018.

Thank you very much for your attention as well as all authors' and 
reviewers' contributions to this series.
Xiaoming, Dirk, Sathya, and Ruidong

-- 
Prof. Dr. Xiaoming Fu      http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~fu
Computer Networks Group    http://www.net.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/
Institute of Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science
University of Goettingen   E-Mail: [email-masked]
Goldschmidtstr. 7          Tel/Secr: +49-(0)551-39-1720 23/20
37077 Goettingen, Germany  Fax:      +49-(0)551-39-14416