Subject: [icnrg] ICNRG Interim on March 24th: In-Network Computing

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:57:00 +0100

Hi ICNRG,

for our upcoming interim meeting on March 24th in Prague, we suggest to 
have In-Network Computing as a featured topic, i.e., we are especially 
inviting contributions on ICN and In-Network Computing for that meeting 
(there will still be room for other topics).

For that topic, we have two agenda items so far:

1) NFN Update: code base and online demos
2) RICE update and next steps

The more general background for this is the recent discussion on 
“Computing in the Network” in the IRTF 
(https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/coin), and we thought it might be 
a good opportunity to give people a chance to discuss the ICN aspects to 
this topic.

Please let us know about any suggestion, question, or presentation you 
would like to do at that meeting.

(Again, please feel free to propose other topics as well.)

Thanks,

Dirk, Börje, Dave