Subject: [icnrg] NFD and ndn-cxx version 0.6.5 release

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 16:51:22 -0500

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.6.5 of Named Data
Networking Forwarding Daemon (NFD) and ndn-cxx library.

The detailed notes for the release:

  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.6.5/RELEASE_NOTES.html

and

  https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.6.5/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install NFD on Ubuntu Linux (16.04, 17.10,
and 18.04) and macOS (10.11, 10.12, 10.13), tutorials, HOWTOs, 
a FAQ and other useful resources are available on the official NFD
website:
  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.6.5/

* * *

Other related updates:

- NDN Essential Tools to version 0.6.3:
  https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools

---
The NDN Team