Subject: [icnrg] ICNRG at IETF 104 in Prague

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:42:05 -0500

Yes, another email blast from the chairs.

IETF is in one month so we’d like to remind our participants of a few 
things.

- We have an all-day Interim Meeting on Sunday March 24. Please register 
for this meeting through the Wiki at 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg. If you are wiki-editing 
challenged you can email the hairs and we’ll get you added. We have a 
tentative agenda posted on the Wiki as well. Please take a look and tell 
the chairs if you have additional topic areas you’d like to have 
discussion and/or present about. The schedule still have some available 
time.

- We do not yet have a sponsor for coffee/snacks for the Sunday Interim, 
so if you have some budget and can step up to sponsor we’d all be very 
appreciative.

- Our main meeting is tentatively scheduled for Friday March 29, from 
10:50-12:50. Stay tuned however, as the IETF agenda is not finalized and 
this could move. We are currently working the agenda and should have a 
draft posted by next Tuesday, March 5. If you have agenda items for the 
main meeting we don’t know about yet, please let us know this week.

- We have a few documents in last call or close to entering last call. 
Now is your chance to review and give any feedback if you haven’t 
already. In particular, please review:
	- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology/
	- 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-deployment-guidelines/
	- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-icniot/

Looking forward to seeing you in Prague!

Börje, Dave, & Dirk