Subject: [icnrg] Information-Centric Networking, Mobile Platform and Web Apps...

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 21:31:02 +0700

Dear All,
The Authors of RFC 7929
and W3CCG Appsdesignlab readers

 It is called Information-Centric Networking as an approach to work on the
internet infrastructures and principle related with the Name Data Objects.
It was said that data becomes independent toward among other application;
there are possible features such as among others user mobility. Mobility
management and ICN applications (among which is web applications) is two of
its research areas.

The approach note the limit the host-centric communications restricting
applications to data between end hosts only...

Web applications: It is said that "ICN request/response style seems to be
directly mappable with web communications over HTTP"...

"Information-Centric Networking (ICN) Research Challenges"

https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7927.txt

May it be a good reading on the Internet Web technologies...

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra