Subject: [icnrg] ICNRG Meeting reminder: Friday 10:50 CET

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:43:35 +0100

ICNRGers,

Our main meeting is tomorrow from 10:50-12:50 CET in the Karlin 1-2 
meeting room. Here are a few logistic items and things to keep in mind:

- The agenda is quite packed, so we will be enforcing the schedule more 
rigorously than sometimes. Also, one of the presentations is remote 
(from Anil), and it on QoS for which we hope to have good interaction. 
As noted earlier try to read and think about the new draft on QoS 
markers: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anilj-icnrg-dnc-qos-icn/

- We have a note taking volunteer: Marie-Jose Montpetit, so thank you 
Marie-Jose in advance as not wasting meeting time cajoling people to 
volunteer is very helpful!

- Please make sure the chairs have presentation materials by afternoon 
today (Thursday) so we can review them and get them uploaded to the 
materials site. We still are missing materials for the following:

	ICNLowPAN Update - Cenk Gündoğan
	Enabling ICN in 3GPP’s 5G NextGen? Core Architecture Update - 
Debashish Purkayastha
	Finalizing the Terminology Draft - Bastiaan Wissingh
	QoS Treatments - Anil Jangam
	Refresher on Flow Classification [tentative] - Dave Oran
	QoS for Constrained Environments - Cenk Gündoğan
	EU Open Call for Next Gen Internet ​https://www.ngi.eu/

- The Karlin 1-2 combo room is quite inconvenient as there is a dividing 
wall in the middle making it very difficult for the people on the Karlin 
2 side. Please fill up the Karlin 1 side first so we can minimize the 
number of folks penalized by being stuck on the far side of the divider.