Subject: [icnrg] CFP: ACM ICN 2019

From: csdwang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 09:52:34 +0800

ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking 2019
   Hong Kong, SAR China, September 24-26, 2019
   https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/

Call for Papers

**Please note the revised and broadened scope of ACM ICN 2019.**

ACM ICN 2019 is a single-track conference focusing on significant 
research
contributions to ICN as broadly defined, and featuring paper 
presentations,
posters, and demonstrations.

Previous successful research results have brought Information-Centric 
Networking concepts from early-stage academic effort to an increasingly 
sophisticated level of intellectual, technical, and practical maturity, 
offering the real promise of dramatic and tangible impact across the 
broad field of networking in the foreseeable future.

ACM ICN 2019 solicits research contributions across the full spectrum of 
objectives motivated by this observation, including work that advances 
core ICN concepts, technologies, and capabilities; extends current ICN 
concepts to new networking environments and use cases; realizes, 
demonstrates, and quantifies the benefits of ICN in traditional and 
emerging application domains; and catalyzes, incentivizes, simplifies, 
and supports ICN deployments in realistic, operational environments and 
settings.

ACM ICN 2019 seeks research contributions across the following topic 
areas:

(1) Core ICN research
Research that advances key ICN concepts, algorithms, technologies, and
capabilities.

(2) Network Measurement, Characterization, and Instrumentation
Research focused on tools and methodologies for measuring, 
characterizing,
and instrumenting current and future ICN networks.

(3) Use Cases and Applications
Research that advances the use of ICN networking to support current and
emerging applications.

(4) Deployment, Operations, and Real-World Considerations
Research that explores incentives, paths, and obstacles for ICN 
transition
from research to widespread deployment, and research that addresses
challenges unique to large-scale and commercially motivated ICN
deployments.

For further details and a full version of this CfP, please refer to the 
conference website https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/.

Submission Details

The conference solicits both full (10 pages) and short papers (6 pages).
Submissions will be reviewed through a double-blind process, and 
evaluated
on the basis of intellectual merit, originality, importance of
contribution, soundness and strength of evaluation (for full papers),
quality and clarity of presentation, and appropriate comparison to 
related
work.

Further details are available at
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/cf-papers.php

Important Dates

* Paper Registration Deadline (HARD DEADLINE): May 3, 2019
* Paper Submission Deadline (HARD DEADLINE): May 10, 2019
* Acceptance Notification: July 24, 2019
* Camera-ready Papers Due: August 23, 2019
* Conference: September 24-26, 2019

Organizing Committee

General Chairs
   Jun Bi (Tsinghua University)
   Xiaohua Jia (City University of Hong Kong)
   K. K. Ramakrishnan (University of California, Riverside)

TPC Chairs
   John Wroclawski (ISI)
   Ioannis Psaras (University College London)

Local Chairs

   Victor Lee City (University of Hong Kong)
   Kai Lei (Peking University (Shen Zhen)
   Hong Xu (City University of Hong Kong)

Publicity Chairs
   Alex Afanasyev (Florida International University)
   Matthias Wählisch (Freie Universität Berlin)
   Dan Wang (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)

Web Chair
   Zhenjiang Li (City University of Hong Kong)

Treasurer and Registration Chair
   Cong Wang (City University of Hong Kong)

Tutorial Chair
   Beichuan Zhang (University of Arizona)

Poster/Demo Chair
   Jay Misra (New Mexico State University)

Publications Chair
   Tian Song (Beijing Institute of Technology)

Travel Grant Chairs
   Yuki Koizumi (Osaka University)
   Karen Sollins (MIT)

Steering Committee Liaison
   Dave Oran (MIT Media Lab)

Technical Program Committee
   Alex Afanasyev (Florida International University, USA)
   Hitoshi Asaeda (NICT, Japan)
   Kenneth Calvert (University of Kentucky, USA)
   Giovanna Carofiglio (Cisco Systems, France)
   Toru Hasegawa (Osaka University, Japan)
   Jungha Hong (ETRI, Korea)
   Jussi Kangasharju (University of Helsinki, Finland)
   Dirk Kutscher (University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer, Germany)
   Bruce Maggs (Duke University & Akamai, US)
   Luca Muscariello (Cisco Systems, France)
   Börje Ohlman (Ericsson, Sweden)
   Dave Oran (Network Systems Research & Design, USA)
   Jörg Ott (Technische Universität München, Germany)
   Craig Partridge (Colorado State University, USA)
   George Polyzos (Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece)
   Ioannis Psaras (UCL, UK)
   Thomas Schmidt (HAW Hamburg, Germany)
   George Smaragdakis (Technical University Berlin, Germany)
   Karen Sollins (MIT, USA)
   Atsushi Tagami (KDDI Research, Japan)
   Christian Tschudin (University of Basel, Switzerland)
   Arun Venkataramani (University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA)
   John Wroclawski, ISI
   George Xylomenos (Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece)
   Lixia Zhang (UCLA, USA)
   Beichuan Zhang (University of Arizona, USA)