Subject: [icnrg] [NEAT'19] Submission deadline extended (firm) 2nd ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Networking for Emerging Applications and Technologies

From: Cedric Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 23:30:13 +0000

FYI:

-------------------
Hello,
The NEAT workshop deadline has been extended to April 17 2019.

*Details of the Workshop:*
The 2nd NEAT workshop aims exchange new, innovative ideas about network
architectures, technologies, and protocols specifically in the context of
emerging applications such as tactile networks, holographic communications,
networked immersive media.
Workshop site:
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2019/workshop-neat.html

Paper Submission deadline:  April 17, 2019

Submission link: https://sigcomm19neat.hotcrp.com/

*Topic of Interest*

We invite submissions on a wide range of topics of interest, including,
but not limited to:

   - Architecture and frameworks for delivering high precision of services
   - Convergence and optimizations of protocols for Industrial and
Tactile networks
   - Solutions for deterministic services in Industrial and Tactile networks
   - Investigations, survey and techniques in data plane for Industrial
and Tactile internet.
   - Network challenges and requirements for emerging, resource-sensitive
applications
   - Mechanisms to support ultra-low-latency in packet based networks
   - Internetworking frameworks for deterministic multi-access
edge applications
   - Maximizing link utilization for high-throughput applications
   - Architecture and protocols for reliable packet delivery
   - Network security and privacy issues in Industrial and Tactile interne
   - Resource allocation mechanisms deterministic and reliable data
transmission
   - Requirements and challenges in Holographic type communications
   - Networking requirements and challenges of VR/AR
   - High-throughput transport for VR/AR and Holographic type communications
   - Adaptive video streaming for network/user dynamics
   - Video analytics and smart offloading for VR/AR
   - Measurement study of existing VR/AR and HTC applications
----
On behalf of NEAT Workshop chairs