Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2019 11:24:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Information-Centric Networking (ICN): CCN and NDN Terminology
        Authors         : Bastiaan Wissingh
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Alex Afanasyev
                          Lixia Zhang
                          David Oran
                          Christian Tschudin
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-06-08

Abstract:
   Information Centric Networking (ICN) is a new paradigm where network
   communications are accomplished by requesting named content, instead
   of sending packets to destination addresses.  Named Data Networking
   (NDN) and Content-Centric Networking (CCN) are two prominent ICN
   architectures.  This document provides an overview of the terminology
   and definitions that have been used in describing concepts in these
   two projects.  While there are other ICN architectures, they are not
   part of the NDN and CCN vision and as such are out of scope for this
   document.  This document is a product of the Information-Centric
   Networking Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/