Subject: [icnrg] Reminder: Upcoming Meetings at IETF 105 in Montreal

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:11:39 -0400

Happy July ICNRGers,

Our scheduled meetings in Montreal are just a couple of weeks away. So 
some obligatory reminders:

- Our usual pre-IETF Interim will be held Sunday July 21. Morning 
09:00-12:30, Lunch 12:30-14:00, Afternoon 14:00-17:00 in the Van Horne 
room of the Fairmont. Please:
	- Check the draft agenda at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2019-icnrg-03-icnrg-01/ 
to make sure if you asked for slot it has been correctly allocated.

	- Register for the Sunday Interim using the wiki at 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg or email the chairs if you 
are wiki or IETF account challenged. We need a fairly accurate count so 
we can size the coffee breaks. ***(Note: not a lot of folks have 
registered yet)***

- The main meeting will be Tuesday July 23, 10:00-12:00 in the Notre 
Dame Room of the Fairmont
	- Check the draft agenda at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-icnrg/ to make sure if you 
asked for slot it has been correctly allocated.

- For both meetings please note:
	- If you would like to present a draft or lead a discussion, please 
contact the chairs ASAP
	- Advance volunteers for minute-takers would be highly appreciated

- We have a bunch of new and revised drafts that have been posted. 
Please take time to review. Check the data tracker at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/icnrg/documents/

Lastly, we are in the final publication stage of the CCNx semantics and 
messages as RFCs. With any luck they will appear before the Montreal 
meetings, so we hope to schedule a small celebration one day at the bar. 
Stay tuned.

Many thanks,
Your ever-vigilant Chairs - Borje, Dirk, and DaveO