Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 03:05:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : CCNinfo: Discovering Content and Network Information in Content-Centric Networks
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Atsushi Ooka
                          Xun Shao
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism named "CCNinfo" that discovers
   information about the network topology and in-network cache in
   Content-Centric Networks (CCN).  CCNinfo investigates: 1) the CCN
   routing path information per name prefix, 2) the Round-Trip Time
   (RTT) between content forwarder and consumer, and 3) the states of
   in-network cache per name prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/