Subject: [icnrg] Adoption of draft-white-icnrg-ipoc as an ICNRG Draft

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:11:39 -0400

Folks,

At the ICNRG Interim meeting before IETF 105, the chairs proposed we 
adopt the IPOC work as a Research Group draft for progression. There was 
support for this at the meeting, so we are issuing this call on the list 
to confirm this decision. If we hear no objections by Friday July 26, we 
will adopt the draft. No need for ACKs; only NACK if anyone has 
objections to this course of action.

The current draft is at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-white-icnrg-ipoc/.

Many thanks,

DaveO, Börje, and Dirk.

---

From: Greg White <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 19:11:05 +0000

For transparency, I'd like to make sure everyone is aware that there is a IPR declaration on this draft that provides a royalty-free license with reciprocity. Details can be found here:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3652/

Greg

On 7/24/19, 11:12 AM, "icnrg on behalf of David R. Oran" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Folks,

    The current draft is at 
    
    Many thanks,
    
    DaveO, Börje, and Dirk.
    
    _______________________________________________
    icnrg mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg