Subject: [icnrg] RG Last call on NRS documents - closes August 19, 2019

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 17:39:01 -0400

ICNRG’ers,

As agreed at the meeting at IETF 105 and previously discussed on the 
mailing list, we are starting Research Group Last call on the two Name 
Resolution document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements/
and
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations/

These have been under development and review for quite some time and the 
chairs consider them mature and ready to advance.

There were some comments on the list and in the meeting minutes; these 
will be considered as last call comments.

Given the summer schedule, we have added an extra week of review time, 
so as noted above, the last call closes on Sunday, August 19, 2019.

For those of you who enjoyed Montreal, e hope you have had an uneventful 
trip home and will have a pleasant summer break if so planned.

Your Chairs,
Börje, Dirk and DaveO