Subject: [icnrg] ACM ICN: Call for Participation / Registration

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 00:33:31 +0200

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking 2019
  Macao, SAR China, September 24-26, 2019
  https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/

The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to the 6th ACM 
conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN), to be held in Macao, 
SAR China from September 24-26, 2019.  ACM ICN 2019 is focusing on 
significant research contributions to ICN as broadly defined, and 
featuring paper presentations, posters, and demonstrations.

**Change of Venue**

In contrast to previous announcements, ICN '19 is moved to Macau 
University in Macau due to the continuing concerns regarding events in 
Hong Kong.

**Keynote**

The keynote will be given by Dave Clark.

**Program**

15 papers presented in single-track sessions on security, caching, 
hybrid architectures, distributed computing, IoT, QoS, and naming.

1 panel about industry and commercialisation opportunities of ICN.

12 posters and demos about emerging topics.

4 half-day tutorials on
  * Service-based Routing at the Edge
  * TouchNDN: Visual Programming of Data-centric Video
  * Building IoT Systems over Named Data Networking
  * The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS)

Note that participating in the tutorials is covered by the conference 
fees.

More details: https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/program.php

** Registration**

https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/registration.php

** Travel Grants**

Several travel grants support participation of students. The Application 
deadline is extended until August 21, 2019 (8pm EST). 
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/travelgrants.php

**Side Events*

Travel once and enjoy multiple events in addition to ACM ICN:

  * September 23: Hands-on workshop that explores how Future Internet
  will impact dynamic media artworks and multimedia systems. Creating
  Distributed Media Experiences with TouchDesigner and NDN.

  * September 27: Interim meeting of the IRTF ICN Research Group.