Subject: [icnrg] Progression of the CCNInfo work

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 10:31:49 -0400

<Chair Hat On>

The -02 version of this work was submitted and presented at the recent 
ICNRG meeting. I sent  individual comments on the draft today to the 
list, which, among other things, assessed it as pretty mature at this 
point.

Given the importance of having management capabilities for CCNx-based 
ICN deployments, ICNRG needs to devote resources to moving this work 
(and other work like Ping and Traceroute) forward expeditiously.

While my personal assessment is that the draft is reasonably close to 
being ready for RG last call, there have not been **nearly** enough eyes 
on it to feel confident that it’s something we want to push toward to 
experimental RFC.

I would like to ask *please* for some volunteers to read the draft and 
send comments. Perhaps you need some beach or mountain reading for 
August break :-) ?

You can find it at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo/

Many thanks.

DaveO