Subject: [icnrg] Call for contributions & participation: ICNRG interim meeting on Friday, Sep 27 in Macau

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 16:47:49 +0200

Dear ICNRG community,

As announced earlier, we are going to have an interim meeting on the 
Friday after the upcoming ACM ICN conference (Sep 24 to 26 in Macau): 
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/

The meeting is kindly hosted by the University of Macau, so it’s going 
to be at the same venue as the conference:

Date: Friday, 27 September 2019
Time: 09:30-17:30
Location: Univeristy of Macau (ICN Conference Venue)

Please see https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg for details.

At this time, we would like to ask for contributions, i.e., things you 
would like to talk about.

If you have a presentation at the conference that you think deserves 
more discussion time, we could try to accommodate it.

If you are planning on attending the conference but are not a regular 
ICNRG participant, then this is an excellent opportunity to get know the 
community, talk about your work etc.

If you plan to attend, please register by entering your details in the 
table at https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg (or let us know).

Thanks,
Dirk, Dave, Börje