Subject: [icnrg] Call for Paricipation @ ACM ICN Conference (>> Early Reg Deadline TODAY <<)

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 09:48:04 -0400 (EDT)

ACM CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION-CENTRIC NETWORKING 2019
Macao, SAR China, September 24-26, 2019
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/

>>> EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TODAY <<<

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to the 6th ACM
conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN), to be held in Macao,
SAR China from September 24-26, 2019. ACM ICN 2019 is focusing on
significant research contributions to ICN as broadly defined, and
featuring paper presentations, posters, and demonstrations.

**Change of Venue**

Note that ACM ICN’19 location changed to Macau University in Macau due
to the continuing concerns regarding events in Hong Kong.

**Keynote**

The keynote will be given by Dave Clark.

**Program**

15 papers presented in single-track sessions on security, caching,
hybrid architectures, distributed computing, IoT, QoS, and naming.

1 panel about industry and commercialisation opportunities of ICN.

12 posters and demos about emerging topics.

4 half-day tutorials on

- Service-based Routing at the Edge
- TouchNDN: Visual Programming of Data-centric Video
- Building IoT Systems over Named Data Networking
- The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS)

Note that participating in the tutorials is covered by the conference fees.

More details: https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/program.php

**Registration**

https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/registration.php

**Side Events**

Travel once and enjoy multiple events in addition to ACM ICN:

- September 23 (Monday): Hands-on workshop that explores how Future
  Internet will impact dynamic media artworks and multimedia systems.
  Creating Distributed Media Experiences with TouchDesigner and NDN. For
  more information and free registration, refer to http://touchndn.com/

- September 27 (Friday): Interim meeting of the IRTF ICN Research Group.
  For more information, refer to
  https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg