Subject: Re: [icnrg] Possible adoption of "Enabling ICN in 3GPP's 5G NextGen Core Architecture" (draft-ravi-icnrg-5gc-icn-04)

From: Jianping Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 21:24:00 +0800

Dear Dirk,

I support the adoption.

Best regards,

Jianping

Hi ICNRG,

    At the ICNRG meeting at IETF-105 in Montreal, we discussed the possible
    adoption of https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ravi-icnrg-5gc-icn/ .

    During the meeting, no objection was raised, but not many people had
    read the latest version of the draft. As usual, we would like to follow
    up on the mailing list, so we are looking for statements indicating
    support for adoption or concerns against it from people who are 1) not
    co-authors and 2) have read the latest version.

    Thanks and best regards,

    Chairs

    _______________________________________________
    icnrg mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg