Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-5gc-icn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 07:08:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Enabling ICN in 3GPP's 5G NextGen Core Architecture
        Authors         : Ravi Ravindran
                          Prakash Suthar
                          Dirk Trossen
                          Chonggang Wang
                          Greg White
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-5gc-icn-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-11-27

Abstract:
   The proposed 3GPP's 5G core nextgen architecture (5GC) allows the
   introduction of new user and control plane function, considering the
   support for network slicing functions, that offers greater
   flexibility to handle heterogeneous devices and applications.  In
   this draft, we provide a short description of the proposed 5GC
   architecture, including recent efforts to provide cellular Local Area
   Network (LAN) connectivity, followed by extensions to 5GC's control
   and user plane to support Packet Data Unit (PDU) sessions from
   Information-Centric Networks (ICN).  In addition, ICN over 5GLAN is
   also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-5gc-icn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-5gc-icn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-5gc-icn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-5gc-icn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/