Subject: [icnrg] HopAuth Draft Updated (Missed the draft submission deadline)

From: Ruidong Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:32:09 +0900

Hi all,

We've updated our HopAuth draft but missed the draft submission deadline 
a few hours ago.　The draft was mainly revised to clarify the problem 
statement and motivation of this work.　We've uploaded the revised draft 
on cefore.net <http://cefore.net> web site, so that you can download it 
from;
https://cefore.net/draft-li-icnrg-hopauth-01.txt

Dear RG chairs,

I'd like to ask a 10 to 15 min presentation slot for the revised HopAuth 
draft in the upcoming ICNRG meeting at Singapore.

Thank you.

Ruidong

-- 
Ruidong Li,
Senior Researcher, Network System Research Institute,
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT), Japan
Email: [email-masked]  [email-masked]