Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-disaster-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 08:55:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Research Directions for Using ICN in Disaster Scenarios
        Authors         : Jan Seedorf
                          Mayutan Arumaithurai
                          Atsushi Tagami
                          K. K. Ramakrishnan
                          Nicola Blefari Melazzi
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-disaster-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-25

Abstract:
   Information Centric Networking (ICN) is a new paradigm where the
   network provides users with named content, instead of communication
   channels between hosts.  This document outlines some research
   directions for Information Centric Networking with respect to
   applying ICN approaches for coping with natural or human-generated,
   large-scale disasters.  This document is a product of the
   Information-Centric Networking Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-disaster/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-disaster-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-disaster-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-disaster-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/