Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:27:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Design Guidelines for Name Resolution Service in ICN
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Lijun Dong
                          Cedric Westphal
                          Borje Ohlman
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the functionalities and design guidelines for
   Name Resolution Service (NRS) in ICN.  The NRS in ICN is to translate
   an object name into some other information such as a locator, another
   name, etc. for forwarding the object request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/