Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:32:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Architectural Considerations of ICN using Name Resolution Service
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Ved Kafle
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses architectural considerations and implications
   of Information-Centric Networking (ICN) related to the usage of the
   Name Resolution Service (NRS).  It describes how ICN architectures
   may change and what implications are introduced within the ICN
   routing system when NRS is integrated into ICN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/