Subject: [icnrg] NFD and ndn-cxx version 0.7.0 release

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:43:05 -0500

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.7.0 of Named Data
Networking Forwarding Daemon (NFD) and ndn-cxx library.

The detailed notes for the release:

  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.7.0/RELEASE_NOTES.html

and

  https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.7.0/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install NFD on Ubuntu Linux (14.04,
16.04, 18.04, and 19.10) and macOS (10.13, 10.14, 10.15), tutorials,
HOWTOs, a FAQ and other useful resources are available on the official
NFD website:
  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.7.0/

* * *

Other related updates:

- NDN Essential Tools to version 0.7.0:
  https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools

---
The NDN Team

---

From: Junxiao Shi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 22:30:29 -0500

Dear folks

NFD 0.7.0 OpenWrt packages have been updated in yoursunny.com package feed:
https://github.com/yoursunny/OpenWrt-packages
See instructions in README on how to pull updates and install NFD in your
home router.

P.S. This paragraph is no longer accurate: NFD dropped Ubuntu 14.04 support
two years ago.

> 16.04, 18.04, and 19.10) and macOS (10.13, 10.14, 10.15), tutorials,

Yours, Junxiao