Subject: [icnrg] IEEE BigMM 2020, New Delhi, India: Call for Workshop Proposals (Deadline: 29 February)

From: MIDAS Lab IIIT Delhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:39:57 +0530

Dear Colleagues

**********************************************************

 Submission Deadline: 29 February 2020 PST

**********************************************************

Consider submitting your workshop proposals to the IEEE BigMM 2020.

Kindly share the CfWP with others who may wish to submit workshop proposals
to IEEE BigMM 2020, which will be held at Jawaharlal Nehru University
(JNU), New Delhi, in collaboration with Indraprastha Institute of
Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-Delhi).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of the CfWP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further information:

Webpage:
http://bigmm2020.org/index.php/calls-for-submission/workshop-proposals

The IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Big Data (BigMM), jointly
sponsored by the IEEE-TCMC (Technical Committee on Multimedia Computing)
and IEEE-TCSEM (Technical Committee on Semantic Computing), is the world's
premier forum of leading scholars in the highly active multimedia big data
research, development and applications. The sixth BigMM conference is
jointly hosted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and Indraprastha
Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi), will be held in
JNU, New Delhi from September 24 to 26 in 2020.

Workshops should cover at least a single session (4~6 regular papers). The
organizer(s) of approved workshops are responsible for advertising their
workshop, distributing the call for papers, gathering submissions, and
conducting the paper review process. Please note that the page limit is 8
pages (excluding a maximum of 2 pages for references) in IEEE double-column
format for workshop papers.

Workshop proposals should be submitted via email to the workshop co-chairs:

Mayurakshi Chaudhuri <[email-masked]>

Naimul Khan <[email-masked]>

A workshop proposal should include the following information in a single
PDF file:

- Workshop title

- A draft "Call for Papers" articulating the scope and topics covered by
the workshop including goals, relevance to Big MM

- Members of the organizing committee with their contact information, and
if available, tentative program committee

- Proposed workshop duration (1/2 or full day)

- If this is a recurring workshop, the organizers need to briefly describe
the past attendance and outcomes.

- A one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizing committee member,
describing relevant qualifications, including research and
conference/workshop organizing experience

Proposals will be evaluated based on the significance of the topic, impact
and qualifications of organizers as well as the quality of the proposed
list of potential papers.

Deadlines:

Proposals for workshop proposals due: February 29, 2020

Acceptance notification: March 15, 2020

You may check more details at http://bigmm2020.org,
https://twitter.com/ieeebigmm, and https://www.facebook.com/ieeebigmm.

-- 
Best regards

MIDAS - Multimodal Digital Media Analysis Lab
*"Where Research for Society is a Pleasure." *

A-415, Level 4, New Academic Building,
IIIT-Delhi, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3,
Near Govindpuri Metro Station, Delhi - 110020.

Phone: +91-11-26907495
Website: http://midas.iiitd.edu.in
Twitter: https://twitter.com/midasiiitd
LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/midasiiitd
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midasiiitd>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/midasiiitd