Subject: [icnrg] ICNRG progress

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 19:19:37 +0100

Hi ICNRG,

ICNRG has been progressing nicely over the last months — with many 
useful submitted drafts and quite interesting and well-attended 
meetings.

Recently, we have tried to last-call or to adopt a few documents, which 
evoked relatively limited activity, e.g., the Qos Architecture draft, 
the ICN Lowpan draft, ICN ping, ICN traceroute.

We thought it might be good to remind us that we really do not have to 
wait until physical meetings to discuss these things. Instead, it’s 
often more productive to have an informed discussion on the mailing list 
and then just clarify unresolved issues at the meetings.

Typically, our meetings are quite busy, hence, we would like to know 
whether there is any particular reason for the recent silence — and to 
encourage everyone to make use of the mailing list more, so that we can 
get things out of the door faster and turn towards new challenges.

On that note, we would also like to remind everyone of our call for 
contributions to the upcoming ICNRG Interim and regular meetings at 
IETF-107. Especially for the Interim, we would need to see a few more 
suggestions for presentations & discussion that would justify having 
that meeting.

Keep up the good work — your ever vigilant chairs,

Börje, DaveO, and Dirk