Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:24:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : CCNinfo: Discovering Content and Network Information in Content-Centric Networks
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Atsushi Ooka
                          Xun Shao
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-04.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-03-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism named "CCNinfo" that discovers
   information about the network topology and in-network cache in
   Content-Centric Networks (CCN).  CCNinfo investigates: 1) the CCN
   routing path information per name prefix, 2) the Round-Trip Time
   (RTT) between the content forwarder and consumer, and 3) the states
   of in-network cache per name prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:40:56 +0900

Hi folks,

We've refined various descriptions and explanations in the CCNinfo draft.
I think it is now stable and reasonable to start your review.
Since the upcoming virtual meeting is scheduled on the late night for us, we may not be able to attend the meeting. However, I plan to provide some slide summarizing the update and request your final review before the meeting.

Regards,

Hitoshi

> On Mar 23, 2020, at 14:24, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg