Subject: [icnrg] Stepping down as ICNRG co-chair

From: Börje Ohlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 16:43:13 +0000

Dear ICNRG,

Due to change of focus for my work within Ericsson I have to inform you that I will step down as ICNRG co-chair. My original plan was to announce it after the Vancouver meeting, but as things have turned out I decided to do it now. It has been great time working together with all of you to bring ICN forward. I think we by now have an impressive set of RFCs that forms a good basis for deploying ICN in the real world. I will continue to follow the work in ICNRG and looking forward to see when the rest of the world see the light…       😉

I have of course already informed Dirk and Dave. It has been great working with them and I’m sure they are fully capable of running ICNRG without me.

Best regards,
                                Börje

---

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:53:38 -0700

Thanks do much for what you did! Your level head approach will be missed
and yes please keep collaborating.

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

On March 12, 2020 at 12:43:29 PM, Börje Ohlman (
borje.ohlman=[email-masked]) wrote:

Dear ICNRG,

Due to change of focus for my work within Ericsson I have to inform you
that I will step down as ICNRG co-chair. My original plan was to announce
it after the Vancouver meeting, but as things have turned out I decided to
do it now. It has been great time working together with all of you to bring
ICN forward. I think we by now have an impressive set of RFCs that forms a
good basis for deploying ICN in the real world. I will continue to follow
the work in ICNRG and looking forward to see when the rest of the world see
the light…       😉

I have of course already informed Dirk and Dave. It has been great working
with them and I’m sure they are fully capable of running ICNRG without me.

Best regards,

                                Börje

_______________________________________________
icnrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 18:33:19 +0000

Thank you for your service – your input will be greatly missed! I hope you can find time to continue to participate in ICNRG, and more broadly in IRTF.

Colin

> On 12 Mar 2020, at 16:43, Börje Ohlman <borje.ohlman=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Dear ICNRG,
>  
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg <https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg>

-- 
Colin Perkins
https://csperkins.org/