Subject: [icnrg] Trying out a new way to get more document reviews

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 15:41:33 -0400

ICNRG folks,

Our repeated emails have only produced a few scattered reviews of 
documents. This is a bit troubling, as submitting work is not very 
rewarding if the ICNRG participants as a whole don’t read and review 
the work. Dirk and I have decided to try something a bit different from 
just bombarding people periodically via email.

We’ve created a Google Sheet where people can sign up for reviews, the 
chairs can track this, and you can get some good visibility for 
completing timely and solid technical reviews.

Please take a look. You can find it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZ51qcTCsOklmAqerbFSjLQwqkvlyA28ylGBFW_hLnI/edit#gid=0

There’s also a pointer on the ICNRG Wiki page at 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg.

We’ll be introducing this and getting feedback during the Chairs 
agenda item for Monday’s virtual Interim meeting. Please attend! And 
please sign up for some reviews!

Thanks and wishing you all the best during these difficult times.

Dirk & DaveO

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 10:04:30 +0200

Thanks to those of you who have already signed up for document reviews!

There are a few review opportunities left. If you are not sure what to 
sign up for, look for "possible last call" and "assess for adoption" in 
the "review stage" column.

Thanks your support -- great to see such a quick response!

Best regards,
Dave and Dirk

On 16 Apr 2020, at 21:41, David R. Oran wrote:

> the work. Dirk and I have decided to try something a bit different 
> from just bombarding people periodically via email.
>
> We’ve created a Google Sheet where people can sign up for reviews, 
> the chairs can track this, and you can get some good visibility for 
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg