Subject: [icnrg] BDA 2020: Call for Papers (Submission Deadline: 6 July)

From: MIDAS Lab IIIT Delhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 13:32:25 +0530

Dear Colleagues

*************************************************************************

Paper Submission Deadline: 6 July 2020 PST

*************************************************************************

Consider submitting your papers to the Eight International Conference on
Big Data Analytics (BDA) 2020.

Kindly share the CFP with others who may wish to submit papers to BDA 2020,
which will be held at Ashoka University, Sonepat (Delhi, NCR), India.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of the CFP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR PAPERS

Eighth International Conference on Big Data Analytics

December 15-18, 2020

Ashoka University

Sonepat (Delhi, NCR), India

http://www.bda2020.org/

The 8th International Conference on Big Data Analytics (BDA 2020) will be
held during December 15-18, 2020 at Ashoka University, India.  The
conference will be organized by Ashoka University. BDA 2020 provides an
international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share
their original research results, practical experiences and thoughts on big
data from different perspectives including storage models, data access,
computing paradigms, analytics, information sharing and privacy,
redesigning mining algorithms, open issues and future research trends.

BDA 2020 invites original, technically sound, high-quality research papers
proposing novel solutions addressing the problems related to big data
analytics as well as case studies and practical experiences with big data.
Major topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:

Analytics as a Service

Architectural Design for Big Data

Big Data Analytics for Governance

Conceptual/cognitive/programming Models for Big data analytics

Clustering of Big Data

Data Fusion and Multi Modal Analytics

Data Models for Big Data Analytics

Domain-specific Analytics

Index Structures for Big Data Analytics

Interaction Design for Exploratory Analytics

Machine Learning techniques for Big Data

Large-scale recommendation systems and graph analysis

Model Discovery from Big Data

NoSQL and non-standard Data Models

Physical Data Organization for Big Data

Predictive Modelling

Rule Mining from Big Data

Scalability and Performance issues

Security, privacy and legal issues specific to big data

Semantics of Big Data

Streaming Data Analytics

Summarization and Materialized views

Topic Modelling

Unstructured and Semi-structured Data Mining

Research Track Submissions

Each paper should contain an abstract of approximately 300 words having a
page limit of 20 pages in the LNCS style. The  submissions including the
title page, references and appendix. For preparing the manuscript, please
see instructions for authors by Springer, in the Lecture Notes in Computer
Science series (LNCS)

Submission Link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=bda2020

Important Dates: (All times in PST)

Abstract submission: July 6, 2020, 23:59 PST

Full paper submissions: July 13, 2020, 23:59 PST

Research paper notifications: September 14, 2020, 23:59 PST

Camera-ready submission: October 1, 2020, 23:59 PST

Call for Workshops and Tutorials

--------------------------------

The BDA 2020 organizing committee invites proposals for half – day and full
- day workshops and tutorials on established and emerging topics in the
areas of Big Data Analytics and other related areas. Information for
submission of each type of proposal is provided on the conference website.

Note: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the conference is proposed to be
held online. We are closely monitoring the situation and shall provide
updates as necessary

Sincerely,

-- 

PC Co-Chairs of BDA 2020:

Ladjel Bellatreche ([email-masked]), ENSMA, France

Hamido Fujita ([email-masked]), Iwate Prefectural University, Japan

Vikram Goyal ([email-masked]), IIIT Delhi, India