Subject: [icnrg] Heads up: ICNRG Interim on FLIC on Monday, August 3rd, 09:00 PDT

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 19:17:24 +0200

Hello ICNRG,

you may have been wondering about ICNRG meetings at or around IETF-108.

This time, we decided to try something new and organized a focused on 
meeting on a RG item: FLIC

FLIC is one of the core specifications, and we thought it could be 
useful to pick up the work and see what still needs to be done for 
moving this closer to publication.

We didn't want to create extra load in the already busy IETF week, so we 
scheduled the meeting for next Monday, August 3rd, at 09:00 PDT, 12:00 
EDT, 18:00 CEST.

Please stay tuned for meeting details etc.

We will allocate two hours. Not all the time will be needed for FLIC. If 
you have another suggestion for a research-oriented (technical) 
presentation, please talk to us.

(Let's do draft updates on the mailing list.)

Some information about FLIC and the meeting:

We want to discuss status/gaps/next steps. We will ask the authors to 
prepare a status update and some suggestions from their perspective and 
then use the meeting to discuss interactively. Everybody is welcome to 
participate in the discussion.

Some resources on FLIC:

* https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-02.txt
* Ken's earlier review on the list: 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/icnrg/rZXVX4kCcJPb9dT-g8yUWKETE10/

Best regards,
Dirk and Dave

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 14:28:22 +0200

Hello ICNRG,

a bit more information on the meeting on Monday.

The goal of the meeting is to make a plan for getting the FLIC 
specification ready for publication.

Access info and links to input material can be found on 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg.

At the meeting, we plan to discuss the state of the FLIC draft, 
identified issues so far and next steps for addressing them.

Everyone is welcome to participate in the discussion. Please make sure 
you have read the draft.

Talk to you on Monday,
Dirk and Dave

On 27 Jul 2020, at 19:17, Dirk Kutscher wrote:

> We didn't want to create extra load in the already busy IETF week, so 
> we scheduled the meeting for next Monday, August 3rd, at 09:00 PDT, 
> 12:00 EDT, 18:00 CEST.
>
> We will allocate two hours. Not all the time will be needed for FLIC. 
> If you have another suggestion for a research-oriented (technical) 
> prepare a status update and some suggestions from their perspective 
> and then use the meeting to discuss interactively. Everybody is 
> welcome to participate in the discussion.
>
> Some resources on FLIC:
>
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg