Subject: [icnrg] ACM ICN-2021: Call for Organizing Proposals

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 20:38:28 +0200

Hello ICN Community,

The Steering Committee of the ACM Information-Centric Networking is 
inviting interested groups and individuals to submit proposals for 
hosting the 2021 ACM ICN conference. After its second tour around the 
globe, with the last three events in Boston, Macau, and Montreal 
(online) we are inviting proposals for hosting ACM ICN 2021 from all 
parts of the world. Due to the uncertainties with respect to the Covid19 
pandemic, organizers should be prepared to conduct the conference 
online. Of course, a presence-based conference should be held, if 
possible. We are also open to hybrid modes (local conference site with 
remote participation), depending on the situation in 2021.

If you are interested to organize/host ACM ICN in 2021, please find the 
details in the attached PDF document. We are looking forward to your 
proposals -- please send them before September 25, 2020.

Please also join us for ACM ICN-2020 which takes places online: this 
year https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2020/

Best regards,

Dirk on behalf of the ACM ICN Conference Steering Committee