Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-icntraceroute-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 19:22:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : ICN Traceroute Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Spyridon Mastorakis
                          Jim Gibson
                          Ilya Moiseenko
                          Ralph Droms
                          Dave Oran
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-icntraceroute-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-10-10

Abstract:
   This document presents the design of an ICN Traceroute protocol.
   This includes the operation of both the client and the forwarder.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-icntraceroute/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-icnrg-icntraceroute-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-icntraceroute-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/