Subject: [icnrg] NFD and ndn-cxx version 0.7.1 release

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 20:13:59 -0400

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.7.1 of Named Data
Networking Forwarding Daemon (NFD) and ndn-cxx library.

The detailed notes for the release:

  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.7.1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

and

  https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.7.1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install NFD on Ubuntu Linux and macOS,
tutorials, HOWTOs, a FAQ and other useful resources are available on the 
official NFD website:
  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.7.1/

* * *

Other related updates:

- NDN Essential Tools to version 0.7.1:
  https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools

---
The NDN Team