Subject: [icnrg] Upcoming ICNRG meeting

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 15:16:15 +0200

Hello ICNRG,

IETF-109 is coming up in November.

Dave and I have been considering to arrange for an ICNRG Interim *after* 
the IETF-109 week, as we have done last time. We found it easier to 
avoid the busy IETF week and have more flexibility with respect to 
scheduling.

So, that could mean that we go for an online Interim with 
technical/researchy content in the week of November 23.

Let us know what you think (or if you have other preferences).

Best regards,

Dirk & Dave

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 11:13:35 +0200

Hi ICNRG,

as you have seen, we have allocate a lot on December 1st (avoiding the 
US thanksgiving week).

We hope that works for most of us.

Please contact us if you have suggestions for presentation or discussion 
topics.

Thanks,
Dirk & Dave

On 1 Oct 2020, at 15:16, Dirk Kutscher wrote:

> Dave and I have been considering to arrange for an ICNRG Interim 
> *after* the IETF-109 week, as we have done last time. We found it 
> easier to avoid the busy IETF week and have more flexibility with 
> respect to scheduling.
>
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg