Subject: [icnrg] Agenda for Interim Meeting on 2020-12-01, 15:00 UTC

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:13:50 +0100

Hello ICNRG,

we have posted the agenda for our Tuesday meeting: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-icnrg-04/materials/agenda-interim-2020-icnrg-04-icnrg-01-02.html

Two requests:
1. All presenters, please send us your slides on Monday.
2. We need a volunteer for taking notes (of the discussion) at the 
meeting.

Thanks,
Dirk and Dave (chairs)

ICNRG Online Meeting – 2020-12-01, 15:00 to 18:00 UTC
=====================================================

-   
[WebEx](https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1d469ad278f43523e688071aa7795e2b):
     <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1d469ad278f43523e688071aa7795e2b>
-   [CodiMD](https://codimd.ietf.org/icnrg-interim-2020-12-031):
     <https://codimd.ietf.org/icnrg-interim-2020-12-031>
-   [Jabber](xmpp:[email-masked]?join):
     <xmpp:[email-masked]?join>

|     |                                           |                 |    
     |
|-----|-------------------------------------------|-----------------|--------|
| 1   | Chairs’ Presentation                      | Chairs          | 
05 min |
| 2   | Recap of Recent FLIC discussion           | TBD             | 20 
min |
| 3   | Update on QoS Treatments Draft            | Anil Jangam     | 20 
min |
| 4   | NDN-based pub/sub system                  | Namseok Ko      | 30 
min |
| 5   | NDN-based Blockchain                      | Quang Tung Thai | 30 
min |
| 6   | Producer Anonymity based on Onion Routing | Toru Hasegawa   | 30 
min |
| 7   | A Data-centric View on the Web of Things  | Cenk Gündoğan   | 
15 min |
| 8   | Other Business                            | all             | 
TBD    |

Remote Participation Tips
-------------------------

To convert from UTC to your own timezone, please visit:
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/>.

Please remember that all sessions are being recorded. Please also:

-   Ensure your video is off
-   Keep yourself muted unless you are speaking.
-   Use Webex chat only to join the mic queue
     -   “+q” adds you the the queue
     -   “-q” removes you from the queue
     -   Add your name and affiliation to the virtual bluesheet (the
         session Etherpad) via IETF Datatracker Meeting agenda
     -   Join the session Jabber room (see above)

For more information on remote participation, please view the
Participant’s Guide at
<https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/109/session-participant-guide/>.