Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 23:25:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Architectural Considerations of ICN using Name Resolution Service
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Ved Kafle
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-02-12

Abstract:
   This document describes architectural considerations and implications
   related to the use of a Name Resolution Service (NRS) in Information-
   Centric Networking (ICN).  It explains how the ICN architecture can
   change when an NRS is utilized and how its use influences the ICN
   routing system.  This document is a product of the Information-
   Centric Networking Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/