Subject: [icnrg] Last Call for draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 16:39:56 +0100

Hi ICNRG,

as announced in the meeting today, we are last-calling 
draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo:

-----

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo/

This document describes a mechanism named "CCNinfo" that discovers
information about the network topology and in-network cache in
Content-Centric Networks (CCN).  CCNinfo investigates: 1) the CCN
routing path information per name prefix, 2) the Round-Trip Time
(RTT) between the content forwarder and consumer, and 3) the states
of in-network cache per name prefix.

-----

This document is intended to be published as an Experimental RFC.

We already talked about describing the experiments that it would enable.

Please have a look at the draft and let us have your comments until 
Friday, March 26th, 2021, 23:59 UTC-12.

Best regards,
Dirk and Dave

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:40:50 +0200

Hi ICNRG,

the last call has ended -- we haven't received anyfeedback.

The chairs would like to ask the authors to produce a new version, 
addressing the question of "what experiments would this enable?". We are 
happy to help phrasing that -- please let us know.

This gives people a chance to anyway double-check the draft once again 
and inform the authors of potential issues. Please do so -- this is a 
produce of the Research Group as a whole in the end.

Thanks,
Dirk and Dave

On 10 Mar 2021, at 16:39, Dirk Kutscher wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg