Subject: [icnrg] Agenda for ICNRG meeting on Wednesday, 2021-03-10

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 18:03:51 +0100

Let us know in case of any changes, suggestions etc.

Thanks,
Dirk and Dave

ICNRG Online Meeting – 2021-03-10, 13:00 to 15:00 UTC
=====================================================

-   
[MeetEcho](https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=icnrg&short=&item=1):
     <https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=icnrg&short=&item=1>
-   [CodiMD](https://codimd.ietf.org/icnrg-ietf110-2021-03-10):
     <https://codimd.ietf.org/icnrg-ietf110-2021-03-10>
-   [Jabber](xmpp:[email-masked]?join):
     <xmpp:[email-masked]?join>

|     |                                       |                      |   
      |
|-----|---------------------------------------|----------------------|--------|
| 1   | Chairs’ Presentation: Status, Updates | Chairs               | 
05 min |
| 2   | CCNInfo: Updates and Next Steps       | Hitoshi Asaeda       | 
10 min |
| 3   | Decentralised Data Delivery Markets   | Yiannis Psarras      | 
30 min |
| 4   | An old idea becoming new: ICN for IoT | Marie-Jose Montpetit | 
20 min |
| 5   | ACM ICN-2021 Announcement             | TBD                  | 5 
min  |
| 6   | Wrap-Up, Next Steps                   | Chairs               | 5 
min  |

Remote Participation Tips
-------------------------

To convert from UTC to your own timezone, please visit:
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/>.

Please remember that all sessions are being recorded. Please also:

-   Ensure your video is off
-   Keep yourself muted unless you are speaking.
-   Use Webex chat only to join the mic queue
     -   “+q” adds you the the queue
     -   “-q” removes you from the queue
     -   Add your name and affiliation to the virtual bluesheet (CodiMD)
     -   Join the session Jabber room (see above)

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 19:01:08 +0100

Quick correction: the meeting starts at 12:00 UTC.

Best regards,
Dirk

On 7 Mar 2021, at 18:03, Dirk Kutscher wrote:

> | 1   | Chairs’ Presentation: Status, Updates | Chairs               
> | 05 min |
> | 5   | ACM ICN-2021 Announcement             | TBD                  | 
> 5 min  |
> | 6   | Wrap-Up, Next Steps                   | Chairs               | 
> 5 min  |
>
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg