Subject: [icnrg] Call for Participation to IEEE MedComNet 2021 – JUNE 15-17, 2021

From: christian vitale <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:01:02 +0300

Call for Participation to IEEE MedComNet 2021 – JUNE 15-17, 2021 – Online
Conference

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MedComNet is a world-wide established forum for the presentation of new
research results in the broad area of wired and wireless communication and
computer networking.

Register for FREE(*) at www.medcomnet.org/registration/

Live interaction will be possible via Zoom and GatherTown.

Pre-recorded videos of the paper presentations will be made available to
registrants.

The best paper will be awarded the “Mario Gerla Best Paper Award”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the technical program at www.medcomnet.org/program/

The program includes:

Four outstanding keynotes
Jari Arkko, Ericsson Research, Finland.

Christophe Diot, Google, United States.

Magnus Frodigh, Head of Ericsson Research, Sweden.

Leonard Kleinrock, UCLA, United States.

More info at https://www.medcomnet.org/keynotes/

A vibrant panel on “Network Intelligence for the future”

moderated by Diego Perino, Telefonica Research, Spain,

with:

lias Leontiadis, Samsung AI, UK

Ella Peltonen, University of Oulu, Finland

Ozgu Alay, University of Oslo, Norway

Valerio Frascolla, Intel, Germany

Erik Larsson, Linköping University, Sweden

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us!

https://www.medcomnet.org/

Twitter: @MedComNet2021

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MedComNet2021

(*) Students register for FREE, while the registration fee for the general
public starts at 25 Euros.