Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:24:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : CCNinfo: Discovering Content and Network Information in Content-Centric Networks
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Atsushi Ooka
                          Xun Shao
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-08.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-07-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism named "CCNinfo" that discovers
   information about the network topology and in-network cache in
   Content-Centric Networks (CCN).  CCNinfo investigates: 1) the CCN
   routing path information per name prefix, 2) the Round-Trip Time
   (RTT) between the content forwarder and consumer, and 3) the states
   of in-network cache per name prefix.  CCNinfo is useful to understand
   and debug the behavior of testbed networks and other experimental
   deployments of CCN systems.

   This document is a product of the IRTF Information-Centric Networking
   Research Group (ICNRG).  This document represents the consensus view
   of ICNRG and has been reviewed extensively by several members of the
   ICN community and the RG.  The authors and RG chairs approve of the
   contents.  The document is sponsored under the IRTF and is not issued
   by the IETF and is not an IETF standard.  This is an experimental
   protocol and the specification may change in the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/