Subject: [icnrg] [Submission Extension] CoNext, 2021

From: Faezeh Borhani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:44:01 -0600

-*- CALL FOR PAPERS - CoNext, 2021--*

*Next-Generation Networking Paradigms for Low Latency Applications
Workshop,* at *CoNext*, 2021.

*When:* Tuesday, December 7, 2021

*Where:* Munich, Germany (Virtual)

*Target Comunity:* Researchers or Interested People on Networking and Low
Latency Applications

If you are a researcher working on *Networking *and *low latency* related
applications or use cases, we strongly encourage you to submit your work to
our workshop and share your experience and work with your peers and
interested students in this area of research. Accepted papers will be
*published
in the ACM Digital Library*.

*Important Dates:*

*Submission Deadline:* Friday, September 17, 2021   ->  Friday, September
24, 2021

*Notification Deadline:* Monday, October 18, 2021

*Camera Ready:* October 25, 2021

*Register* and *Submit *your paper at: https://nlpa2021.hotcrp.com/

For more information about topics of interest and submission instructions,
please visit our *website*: https://sites.google.com/view/ngnplla/home

We’d love to see you among us at the Next-Generation Networking Paradigms
for Low Latency Applications Workshop at CoNext, 2021.

Thanks,

Zahra Borhani

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*Publicity Chair *

*Next-Generation Networking Paradigms for Low Latency Applications Workshop*

*CoNext, 2021*