Subject: [icnrg] Information-Centric Networking (icnrg) RG Virtual Meeting: 2021-12-10

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 08:56:31 -0800

The Information-Centric Networking (icnrg) RG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2021-12-10 from 17:00 to 19:00 Europe/Berlin (16:00 to 18:00 UTC).

Agenda:
ICNRG Meeting Agenda

ICNRG Online Interim Meeting – 2021-12-10, 16:00 to 18:00 UTC

-   MeetEcho:
    https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=38187dd1-e967-416d-8410-3c00eac8a0af
-   CodiMD: https://codimd.ietf.org/icnrg-interim-2021-12-10

  --- -------------------------------------------- --------------- -------
  1   Chairs’ Presentation: Status, Updates        Chairs          05 min

  2   Zenoh - The Edge Data Fabric                 Carlos          30 min
                                                   Guimarães       

  3   The SPAN Network Architecture                Rhett Sampson   30 min

  4   NDN API Design                               Junxiao Shi     30 min

  5   Other topics                                 TBD             20 min

  6   Wrap-Up, Next Steps                          Chairs          5 min
  --- -------------------------------------------- --------------- -------

Remote Participation Tips

To convert from UTC to your own timezone, please visit:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.

Please remember that all sessions are being recorded.

Information about remote participation:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=38187dd1-e967-416d-8410-3c00eac8a0af