Subject: [icnrg] ICNRG Interim on Dec 10: Agenda

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:18:10 +0100

Hello ICNRG,

thanks for participating in the poll. It has turned out that Dec 10, 
16:00 to 18:00 UTC is the best date.

Please find the tentative agenda below. We have planned for some really 
interesting talks.

We should be able to host at least one more presentation -- if you are 
interested to share your work or ideas, please talk to us.

Best regards,
Dave and Dirk (ICNRG chairs)

-----

# ICNRG Online Interim Meeting – 2021-12-10, 16:00 to 18:00 UTC

-   
[MeetEcho](https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=38187dd1-e967-416d-8410-3c00eac8a0af):
     <https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=38187dd1-e967-416d-8410-3c00eac8a0af>
-   [CodiMD](https://codimd.ietf.org/icnrg-interim-2021-12-10):
     <https://codimd.ietf.org/icnrg-interim-2021-12-10>

|     |                                       |                  |       
  |
|-----|---------------------------------------|------------------|--------|
| 1   | Chairs’ Presentation: Status, Updates | Chairs           | 05 
min |
| 2   | Zenoh - The Edge Data Fabric          | Carlos Guimarães | 30 
min |
| 3   | The SPAN Network Architecture         | Rhett Sampson    | 30 
min |
| 4   | NDN API Design                        | Junxiao Shi      | 30 
min |
| 5   | Other topics                          | TBD              | 20 
min |
| 6   | Wrap-Up, Next Steps                   | Chairs           | 5 min 
  |

## Remote Participation Tips

To convert from UTC to your own timezone, please visit:
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/>.

Please remember that all sessions are being recorded.