Subject: [icnrg] NFD version 22.02 release

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 17:13:53 -0500

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the long awaited release of version 22.02 of Named
Data Networking Forwarding Daemon (NFD) and version 0.8.0 of ndn-cxx library.

The detailed notes for the release:

  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/22.02/RELEASE_NOTES.html

and

  https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.8.0/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install NFD on Ubuntu Linux and macOS,
tutorials, HOWTOs, a FAQ and other useful resources are available on the official
NFD website:
  https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/22.02/

* * *

Other related updates:

- NDN Essential Tools to version 22.02:
  https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools

---
The NDN Team