Subject: [icnrg] 13th NDN Hackathon: Call for Participation and Hacks

From: Md Ashiqur Rahman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 22:15:27 -0700

We are pleased to announce the 13th NDN Hackathon, which will be held at
the University of Memphis during the weekend of Mar 25-27, 2022. On-site
participation is strongly encouraged but we will also accommodate remote
participation.

If you plan to attend the hackathon, please register before Mar 24, 2022.
https://13th-ndn-hackathon.named-data.net

Registration:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/13th-ndn-hackathon-registration-277692564937

We currently have five exciting themes planned for this hackathon that
people are encouraged to work on. These themes are:
 - NDN applied to in-vehicle networking
 - Implement gPTP functionality over NDN
 - Integrate Content Connectivity and Location-Aware Forwarding into NFN
 - NDNSD: Service publishing and discovery in NDN
 - Profiling YaNFD

More information can be found at:
https://13th-ndn-hackathon.named-data.net/cfh.html

If you would like to work on a different project, you may submit your
proposal here:
https://forms.gle/9bmQtJL4ikhd1t4Y7

IMPORTANT DATES FOR HACKS:
Registration deadline: Mar 24, 2022
Alternative project submission deadline: Mar 17, 2022
Alternative project acceptance notification: Mar 24, 2022

We look forward to your participation!
The NDN Hackathon Organizers
http://13th-ndn-hackathon.named-data.net/committees.html