Subject: [Id-event] Push Delivery: working group last call

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 10:05:30 +0200

Dear SecEvent participants,

This is to start a 2-week working group last call on 
draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-03 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push/>, until 
Dec. 2. Please send any comments to the list. In addition, if you have 
no comments but support publication of this document as-is, please make 
your voice heard.

Thanks,

     Dick and Yaron

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 09:28:03 +0200

We are a week into the last call and I haven't seen any responses on the 
list yet. Please give the document a read so we can move it forward.

Thanks,
	Yaron

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 10:26:40 -0800

Hey everyone, reminder to review the Push draft. Thanks!

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 11:28 PM Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Id-event mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/id-event
>